Darts...

Sideshow

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

Littler will be announced in the Darts Barclays tomorrow won’t he?

I dunno, he made a comment himself about not bothered about being in it this time round. 

Would be a kick in the teeth for so e folk if he dies get in but wouldn't put it past Sky

Just now, Squalor Vic said:

I dunno, he made a comment himself about not bothered about being in it this time round. 

Would be a kick in the teeth for so e folk if he dies get in but wouldn't put it past Sky

He definitely shouldn't be in it this time.

The Premier League is brutal for some players if you get on to a loser and he'll already be adjusting to his first year on the pro tour. He'll be a mainstay of the PL forever so shouldn't be put in it this year.

Sky will 100% not be interested in thstvside of his wellbeing though and he will be their wildcard pick. Absolute NAP.

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

Did they not used to announce the premier league straight after the final?

Used to not be till after the masters at the end of January but they've shifted it

1 minute ago, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

Used to not be till after the masters at the end of January but they've shifted it

Aye I thought that, hence why Dobey was in it 2023. Surprised they’re doing it so early this year. 

Enjoyed the final, and Luke Humphries probably deserved it, questionable character or not. Luke Littler's time will come, and perhaps long term it was better for him to lose this final. If I won £200k at the age of 16 I would not have made it to 17.

As others have said, Littler shouldn't be in the Premier League yet...but he will be. Gary Anderson called it absolutely correctly.

Humphries is a bit of a wet lettuce but to win 4 of the last 5 majors in this era where the top players are so evenly matched takes some doing. 

Proper player and with that easy style of his he should stay among the top players for years to come.

It doesn't really matter who goes in the Premier League anymore it's just so dull I don't think darts fans are really arsed with it at all.