Darts...

Sideshow

He's won the tournament 😂

Boys a freak. It's absolutely ridiculous the confidence and assuredness he has at 16, I've never seen the likes of it. 

The caravan sex pest will be turning in his grave at the thought of what Littlers going to do to his records. 

MVG joining the 'FFS leave him alone and let him develop' crowd.

I know darts its full of egotistical arseholes but it genuinely feels like a lot of the most senior players are rallying around Littler and protecting him from the frenzy the media is desperate to create.

3 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:

Littler just hit a 9 darter at the Bahrain Masters. Makes me fucking sick tbh.

First leg of the match too, takes a bit of doing to go through all the faff of the intros etc to start like that. Love Aspinall's reaction tbf.

The boy is something else even if he doesn't win here. He's not in the Masters next weekend as it is only top 24. Gives someone else a chance 

15 minutes ago, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

The boy is something else even if he doesn't win here. He's not in the Masters next weekend as it is only top 24. Gives someone else a chance 

Ridiculous standard with MVG leading 4-3 at halfway.

These two are going to be the must see match in darts for years to come as long as MVG sorts that late dart release out that's crept into his throwing.

4 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:

Outrageous standard. The boy has changed darts, that’s for sure. He’s got me watching every week, which was never the case beforehand. 

Tell me about it, I'm usually a Nigel in here apart from December 🤣

Premier League starts tonight. 17 weeks of overrated shite usually. Peter will comfortably finish bottom. Interesting to see how Littler gets on. He's not in Masters this weekend so can dedicate everything to this

2 hours ago, Squalor Vic said:

Peter Wright having a go at all sorts today. Chris Mason got it, Dobey a lil bit...called the tournament he's playing in 'mickey mouse'

He's probably steaming 

Van den Bergh is clearly steaming, here. The pre-match bants with Smithy was embarrassing to watch.

Stephen Bunting on the charge. Go and win the whole thing you 12g dart Peter Griffen b*****d

family guy dancing GIF200.gif?cid=ff874017er2vcaeqkbs39yjyof1m

Edited by Groundhopping Adventures