Rugby Union

kiwififer

Hogg will be nowhere near a Lions Test XV next year and Bennet and Seymour would be lucky to make the 30.

Spot on. We've not had anything like the quality of backs you need to make a proper challenge in the Six Nations for a long time now.

I can't believe the Laidlaw haters are out again so soon after being shown to be so clueless at the world cup. :lol::lol::lol:

Why don't the Warriors make these announcements themselves? Surely two of your top players leaving is newsworthy. If they are both definitely off and given the season is as good as over should they be getting cut from the match day squads and guys like Scott Cummings given a more prominent role to help them gain experience for next season?

The reason they aren't being dropped is that Glasgow, if they win their 2 games in hand can go above Edinburgh in the league. They will be wanting to be in the European Cup and not the Challenge Cup next season and the only way to do that is finishing in the top 5 or above Edinburgh, so they need the best players on the park given that at the moment the majority of their first choice players will be with in the Scotland squad

Glasgow don't half make it hard for themselves. Go 22-17 ahead against 14 men and immediately give away a penalty from the restart. Munster then score a try and convert it to go 24-22 ahead.

and now 27-24 Glasgow with Strauss named Man of the match and the scrum is going to win it for Glasgow.

Grayson Hart added to the Scotland squad.

Along with Harley and Wilson from Glasgow and Turner and Watson from Embra. Other than being utterly shite for months and nearly costing Glasgow on Friday with some bizarre decision-making, I can't see what Hart has done to be noticed. Presumably his maw has been vocal on social media again.

Ali Price has been getting better and better - if he's only going to be 3rd choice anyway, they'd be as well having him involved.

if they called up Ali Price he would miss Glasgow's game this week.

Grayson Hart added to the Scotland squad.

Along with Harley and Wilson from Glasgow and Turner and Watson from Embra. Other than being utterly shite for months and nearly costing Glasgow on Friday with some bizarre decision-making, I can't see what Hart has done to be noticed. Presumably his maw has been vocal on social media again.

Was it Hart that hit the box kick into the wind that ended up going back over his head and bouncing into touch?

The utter panic when I read the updated squad thinking Hart was the 2nd choice behind Laidlaw. The relief when I saw SHC was immense!!

Price is a much better scrum half, and I am assuming Townsend was asked who did he want to play on Thursday and the other was called up as cover only.

With Blair Cowan out with concussion I wonder if Straus or Harley will start on the bench?