Rugby Union

kiwififer

5 minutes ago, flyingscot said:

That's a headache for EPRC. Exeter is easy to deal with, they got covid positive test, they can forfeit, which despite much unfairness is simple.

Glasgow is far harder- punishing a side simply due to scheduling because they played a side who got covid and have now been advised to isolate by public health is more challenging. I suspect Lyon get the win, but that seems very unfair, even if 28-0 is probably a better result than Glasgow would achieve right now! 

Glasgow should be pushing for a draw - its probably the only points we will get this year!

1 hour ago, flyingscot said:

That's a headache for EPRC. Exeter is easy to deal with, they got covid positive test, they can forfeit, which despite much unfairness is simple.

Glasgow is far harder- punishing a side simply due to scheduling because they played a side who got covid and have now been advised to isolate by public health is more challenging. I suspect Lyon get the win, but that seems very unfair, even if 28-0 is probably a better result than Glasgow would achieve right now! 

Glasgow has to be declared a draw but they might wait as long as possible so it does not affect the outcome of the groups 

That's a headache for EPRC. Exeter is easy to deal with, they got covid positive test, they can forfeit, which despite much unfairness is simple. Glasgow is far harder- punishing a side simply due to scheduling because they played a side who got covid and have now been advised to isolate by public health is more challenging. I suspect Lyon get the win, but that seems very unfair, even if 28-0 is probably a better result than Glasgow would achieve right now! 

I'll be surprised if they make the reigning champions forfeit, as that would almost certainly stop them from reaching the quarter finals. 

I know that was supposed to be the agreed protocol before the tourney started, but I doubt they thought it would happen to one of the top teams.

6 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Got f**k all from the ref as usual. :whistle

they did chop off a 5th try for very tight forward pass thanks to a call by Hollie Davidson

Edited by ajwffc