Rugby Union

kiwififer

The qualification for the Olympics for team GB was/is. In the qualification year one side is selected (whoever was higher the year before) and if that side finishes in the top 4 that year GB qualifies.

Warriors have signed Italian number 8 Samuela Vunisa from Sarries.

He looked good in the times I seen him for Italy, can't remember seeing him on the field for Sarries though any time I've watched them(which bar the Glasgow games isn't much).

I'd rather have seen us get someone in who can cover the international windows. Which I'm assuming this guy will be away with Italy.

43 minutes ago, Allan Jacobsen said:

Northampton fans, Tom Wood and the Northampton Twitter page acting in a rather Ulster/Munster-like manner.

Video of Tom Woods red card 

And the description form twitter

A nice summer at home for him now 

Well done to Exeter Chiefs for winning their first Aviva Premiership. Pleased to see a new team winning.

In other news, Tom Wood is still a boaby.

Yep, delighted for them. My uncle moved to Exeter in the 1980s and after initially watching football for a while his mate took him to the rugby and he got hooked. At that time Chiefs were playing in front of the proverbial two men and a dog at their old ground, so he's watched them grow all the way through the leagues. Huge achievement for them, Rob Baxter has done a brilliant job over the years.

Watching Pro12 final on bbc Wales....will need a long hot shower after that but hoping scarlets do the right thing n stuff the bad guys. Is dth playing? Would love him n barclay to do the business here. Also got a lot of respect for the lad James Davies. Superb flanker

Just now, dogmc said:

Surprised the try wasn't tmod. Pleasing though.

touch judge was in the ideal position(Ian Davis on that side David Wilkinson on the other) to give it without the TMO(Neil Paterson)

touch judge was in the ideal position(Ian Davis on that side David Wilkinson on the other) to give it without the TMO(Neil Paterson)

Tbh having watched a few replays I'm still not 100% that he got touched down before his feet were out. If I was a munster fan I'd be pretty unhappy that it wasn't at least checked.....that said I'm not so fuckem. Mon the good guys.