Rugby Union

kiwififer

No doubt Glasgow are getting hammered because they've been rubbish, but that's two poor decisions from Lacey there. The knock-on call came from a Scarlets arm and the scrum penalty there was obviously the wrong way round.
Then he pulls that back for the penalty when it was going to be a Glasgow line out 5 metres out.

Just now, same_ol_g35 said:
Just now, Allan Jacobsen said:
Extended bottling it?

This. I can agree with.

Either way, I turned it off after the third try so no-one had to put up with me moaning. Already having to put up with Partick Thistle being big ol' shitebags. This Glasgow performance would have seen me making an appearance in the Head's Gone thread.

Glasgow fans on Twitter calling for Dave Rennie's head based on tonight's performance. Completely unfair. He should have been chucked when he made Ryan Wilson captain at the start of the season.

Spoiler

I don't think Rennie should be chucked. Ryan Wilson has no business being captain though.

Glasgow fans on Twitter calling for Dave Rennie's head based on tonight's performance. Completely unfair. He should have been chucked when he made Ryan Wilson captain at the start of the season.

Spoiler I don't think Rennie should be chucked. Ryan Wilson has no business being captain though.

Some people are just idiots. Rennie is a quality coach. I do agree though Wilson was a bold call for captaincy. Maybe it was to try and get him to screw the nut a bit?

Wilson's definitely not a captain but I'm not sure Glasgow have many people suited to it. Always felt Jonny Gray was a bit too quiet for it.

Glasgow have finished the season poorly but, to be honest, I expected worse on the first season post Townsend. As great as some of Glasgow's players can be, it shouldn't be forgotten or underestimated what a great job Townsend did getting the best out of every player in the squad.

In short, Rennie needs time.

1 minute ago, same_ol_g35 said:
7 minutes ago, Allan Jacobsen said:
Spoiler I don't think Rennie should be chucked. Ryan Wilson has no business being captain though.

Some people are just idiots. Rennie is a quality coach. I do agree though Wilson was a bold call for captaincy. Maybe it was to try and get him to scree the nut a bit?

To redeem himself, Rennie should either a) bring back Leone for next season, or b) appoint a new captain that we can all be proud of. Someone we can all get behind. Someone like this man:

image.jpg

Wid.

1 minute ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Quick enough to award that as a try, the c**t.

ETA: Time to start blaming the ref, yet?

not as quick as he was not to award the Glasgow one at HT

2 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Quick enough to award that as a try, the c**t.

ETA: Time to start blaming the ref, yet?

Not for the result but that decision was wrong in every way possible.