What Are You Drinking ?

Since I broke my dry january nonsense on Tuesday, I have had several pints of Stewarts Pentland IPA, half a bottle of Cremant de Loire, a couple of Glenlivets, and a bottle of Chilean Merlot.

13 hours ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

Remember when I said I might do Dry January? That clearly went well. Trip to Threave Rovers tomorrow and I intend on sampling the southern hospitality. 

So I'm having a couple tonight. Good wee Cold IPA fron Nepomucen to start.

20240112_193017.jpg

I told you, didn't I? I fucking knew you wouldn't last the course!

1 hour ago, 'WellDel said:

Where are these from? Look like the sort of thing I'd definitely give a go. Any favourite?

Vault City. Some shops sell them (I assume Melanius got them from Discovery Beers in Dundee) but you can order from their website. Delivery is usually pretty quick (I ordered on Tuesday and got them yesterday).

4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Vault City. Some shops sell them (I assume Melanius got them from Discovery Beers in Dundee) but you can order from their website. Delivery is usually pretty quick (I ordered on Tuesday and got them yesterday).

Was actually Spar at Denhead of Gray. Good selection of VC there.

27 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkant said:

Need to get myself down there again. Not been for ages.

2 hours ago, 'WellDel said:

Where are these from? Look like the sort of thing I'd definitely give a go. Any favourite?

Haven’t tried the normal or ginger iron brew ones yet. The others were top notch though. I do like vault city.

17 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkant said:

Haven’t tried the normal or ginger iron brew ones yet. The others were top notch though. I do like vault city.

Just been having a wee look on their website, some tremendous looking concoctions on there. Definitely getting an order in.

11 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkant said:

Started on the float.

IMG_7927.jpeg

The Float was the one I fancied trying, hope it was great. Got a voucher for the Porty Tap as a present, will use it when the weather gets a wee bit better.

11 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkant said:

10 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Need to get myself down there again. Not been for ages.

If you have your eye on anything, ask Sarah to order it in. She's quite good at bringing new stuff in shop.

1 minute ago, Derry Alli said:

If you have your eye on anything, ask Sarah to order it in. She's quite good at bringing new stuff in shop.

Do you just know everyone in Dundee?!

As I said, not been in in a while but every time I have it's been a guy. I always walk down, firing through the small 'country' path beside Asda/Starbucks/that big building/etc and along the wee country road. Feels like you're way out in the rural area on that road when you're in fact just on the outskirts of one of Scotland's major cities!