What Are You Drinking ?

1 hour ago, ParsJake said:

All it's missing is the phrase "pillowy mouthfeel" for the "pretentious hipster w****r" full house.

Heap of utter shite.

That's pretty bad. I like it when breweries at least have a sense of humour in the blurbs - Pilot did a parma violet hefeweizen a while back and the back of the can was along the lines of:

"We've taken a beer style that no-one likes and flavoured it with sweeties no-one likes. We expect sales to be spectacular."

I've been given a Pinter as a present which allows you to ferment then condition 10 pints of beer from a pack. Anyone got one and have any tips?

I'm looking forward to trying it out but might need another fridge for it! Don't see Mrs. McSquackle accepting the kitchen fridge being emptied for it.

Vocation Naughty but Nice Chocolate Stout, from t'Yorkshire Beer 52 box. Excellent as you'd expect from this mob when it comes to dark beers. According to the magazine that accompanies the box they're also working on a honeycomb barrel-aged stout - get that finished and on the market, thank you. 

9 hours ago, virginton said:

Vocation Naughty but Nice Chocolate Stout, from t'Yorkshire Beer 52 box. Excellent as you'd expect from this mob when it comes to dark beers. According to the magazine that accompanies the box they're also working on a honeycomb barrel-aged stout - get that finished and on the market, thank you. 

Had that a couple of months ago, fantastic beer. Still also have one of their Banoffee Pie Imperial Stouts left over from the mixed case I bought from them, easily one of the most progressive breweries on the go just now.