Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

4 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

For Christmas, my brother in law (a Man U fan) and I have been given a trip down for the Man U - Liverpool game in March.

If either of them makes the FA Cup Quarter finals it'll be a midweek trip in April. 

15 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I realise interest will have been reaching fever pitch. Whitley Bay came from behind to win 2-1. North Shields then missed a penalty that would have made it 2-2.

may well be up for something similar this weekend - up in yorkshire for a few days and really don't think i can stomach Rovers v Rochdale again, even with the magic of the F A Cup taken in to account; a few choice encounters in the F A Vase to consider (at Stockton, Marske or Newcastle Benfield), maybe Sheffield FC - or I might just really go for it and have some of the Haxey Hood - an unspecified number of pissed blokes wallowing around in the North Lincs mud for a few hours before going to the pub - hmmmm

On 03/12/2017 at 23:25, Tibbermoresaint said:

Decent weekend in Madrid. Atletico v Real Sociedad yesterday and Leganes v Villarreal and Getafe v Valencia today. 

Been absolutely freezing all weekend.

(Beers were taken so apologies for the lack of photographic skills)

IMG_20171202_161229774.jpg

IMG_20171203_120318897.jpg

IMG_20171203_161455137.jpg

How did you go about getting tickets for Atletico Madrid? Easy enough? Going over there in February and fancy taking in their game against Bilbao. 

1 minute ago, ScottR96 said:

How did you go about getting tickets for Atletico Madrid? Easy enough? Going over there in February and fancy taking in their game against Bilbao. 

Got them directly from the club website about 10 days beforehand and used the print at home option.

Very straightforward.

There wasn't a great choice of seats and you may struggle if you want more than 2 or 3 together.

5 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Looks like i have an afternoon free in Greenock on 27 January.  Had a quick look but Morton are in Dundee, St Mirren play on Friday and I need to be in Greenock for about half six.

Any recommendations for a junior game within 30-45 mins drive at the most?  Preferably one with plenty nuggets.

Greenock are at home that day against Glasgow Perthshire.