Snooker

RedWeb

Selby out. O'Sullivan up against it 3-6 down to Maguire but if he wins the first 2 frames tomorrow he'll win. However I'd love to see Maguire bury him.

Dott was really good there against Carter but just couldn't rack up the breaks. Still 6-3 so a handy lead. 

13 hours ago, GiGi said:

Selby out. O'Sullivan up against it 3-6 down to Maguire but if he wins the first 2 frames tomorrow he'll win. However I'd love to see Maguire bury him.

Yep

Strange moment there on the red button coverage when Ebdon seems to be talking about something completely different to what was actually happening. I think they got the commentaries mixed up[emoji23] but all sorted now!

25 minutes ago, microdave said:

Strange moment there on the red button coverage when Ebdon seems to be talking about something completely different to what was actually happening. I think they got the commentaries mixed upemoji23.png but all sorted now!

Yeah they had commentaries mixed up. That happens quite alot at the start of red button coverage.

3 minutes ago, microdave said:

I love the tactical frames. This one between Hawkins and Carrington is great. Poor positional shot to get to the black and Hawkins needs two snookers.

Eta it's all but over now.

The good tactical frames are the best. I thought Hawkins should have played for pink there as the black was too ambitious. 

Davis and McManus commenting on the Brecel v Walden match are brilliant;  not blaming pressure or trying to make out either player is unlucky, instead, they are calling shots rubbish when they are, asking what they are doing with bemusement and providing analysis instead of wittering on about God knows what or shouting about the cue ball going in. Makes a big difference.