Snooker

RedWeb

18 minutes ago, printer said:

Idiots disliking random players for no good reason other than to appear controversial. Sad lives.

Commenting on people not liking other people for no good reason other than to appear controversial. Sad life.

Dissapointed with McGill so far. I think its the worst I've seen him play. Just not scoring enough when he's in and he needed to, Ding is taking no prisoners but looked shaky for a while last night. He'll wrap it up today soon enough.

12 hours ago, pandarilla said:

Why do folk not like Carter?

Me and him (and a few others I guess) suffer from crohn's disease - and therefore I've always felt a connection. He also overcame cancer (I think).

Why the hate?

My wife suffers from Crohn's Disease also, she's in a particularly bad flare up at the minute actually. Of the 32 players at the crucible this year, 2 suffer from Crohn's Disease. Ali Carter and Liam Highfield.

I really liked Carter's interview before the O'Sullivan match, he was really pumped up about it. Great to see him win.

On ‎29‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 22:04, pandarilla said:

Why do folk not like Carter?

Me and him (and a few others I guess) suffer from crohn's disease - and therefore I've always felt a connection. He also overcame cancer (I think).

Why the hate?

He's a dick.

Every year Barry fucking Hawkins ruins my pre-tournament bet. I'm betting on players in the opposite half next year... so get your mortgage on him to win it.

This looks likely to produce a boringly one-sided final. Can't see anyone else from this half giving the winner of Higgins/Trump a problem.

Ding so disappointing. Hoping Williams makes it through. I like Kyren Wilson as well, good lad. Would be very happy to see him win the whole thing. 

33 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I'm firmly on the Williams bandwagon.

I also really need Alan McManus to stop saying "by the way"

A Higgins v Williams final would be blockbuster stuff. Maybe unimaginative since they're the two previous winners but I would love that. 

1 hour ago, GiGi said:

A Higgins v Williams final would be blockbuster stuff. Maybe unimaginative since they're the two previous winners but I would love that. 

Aye, that would do me.