Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Surely they're going to sell off Murray Park in the near future. That place must cost an absolute fortune to run every year. A place like that is not sustainable unless your in the Champions League every year, which unless the format changes by doubling the amount of entrants, then they won't be playing in it for a long time. Maybe building that hotel would have been a better idea after all.

See all these AC Milano knock offs they are buying, who's shares are they going to buy with the profits? Supposedly the Spivs have been hoovering em up lately no doubt trying to get over the Armageddon %. Maybe the Gaffer will sell em his for a hansom profit.

In fairness, I work in IT web consultancy and some companies are so busy with client work it takes them a long time to actually get around to developing their own site.

will you be catching up replying to every post from 4 days ago right up to tonight? :blink:

Nope Snaffy, I just replied to a few of them seeing as my eyes took a verbal raping reading all that pish from over 40 odd pages ffs. :bairn

I'd post a review of what I had to suffer going through all that I have missed over the past few days but it would have to be 1,000 words or more word salad of grown men behaving like wee girls hurling insults at each other dotted with a few snippets about the corrupt fuckers.

hope he skips mine too.

I just about skipped over everyone of your deluded tear-stained pish posts Tedi :P , just about every post contained material shot down almost going on years ago but you still manage to post said pish knowing the grumpy bears will back you up to the hilt even though you bears know deep down you have been posting said deluded warped pish.

After 40 pages of you being telt ? there wasn't the need for me to tell you how wrong you actually were by replying to your tear-stained deluded pish. :)

Didn't I tell without an unequivocal doubt for weeks on end "Under no circumstances will King ever get the assets secured to ST sales" :D

SARS didn't freeze his assets until 2010 ... there was nothing stopping him in 2006, apart from King being a business man who does not invest to lose his own money.

The only way he is investing is with other people's cash ... which he will happily squander.

If it comes down to him personally pumping the 30 million in ... it ain't going to happen.

King has already stated that he won't use a single penny of his did he not Dhenny ?, so the only source King could use to buy the club for him is the investors money he has in other ventures he is shafting the dafties over for.

He could quite simply move cash around many dodgy financial methods using the offshore mechanism into one of his fictitious shell companies and then use his punters cash as the investment, and if the club did become solvent in the top tier again King wins it big and then pays back the cash he used over time. If his venture fails then he writes off his punters cash as a bad investment gone wrong somewhere along the line but can't find the fault where it got lost because it was an offshore shell company that made the investment for them but at the time it look a dead cert to pay huge dividends.

King never has used any of his own money in investments, he uses other peoples money to make money for him through really dodgy finance models and methods. If it pays off King takes a huge wedge, if it fails then the punters get stuffed and King loses fcuk all.

Funny .. you'd

Tedi as usual knows f**k all about the goings on at his club.

The reason he didn't invest and I quoted 2006 ... is that SARS took out a restraining order (not freeze on assets) on him him investing in assets in the UK .. in particular Rangers.

SARS did did not freeze the assets of Ben Nevis until much later ... they did take his passport in 2002 though.

Tedi has a habit of just making it up as he goes along and posting some daft quotes with no link as to where they came from. Some sad journo with no clue most likely.

We all on P&B know that little grasp lives up to his native American spiritual name :) thanks AD :lol: .

Why do you get bothered with Little Grasp so much ?, you know he will beat you down to his level eventually. :lol: He'll just keep posting and posting because he knows at least Benny will rush in eventually and post some unrelated pish and derail the the verbal spanking you were giving Tedi. :rolleyes:

Caw canny now QC. Your use of 'tear', 'stain' and 'pish' in the same phrase isn't that reliable.

Your use of the reply function to Hellbhoy's post to post irrelevant unsubstantiated pish just because you have some issue of sorts to my well known grammar issues now and then seems a waste of time now doesn't it ?.

Pish stained tears at the use of bad spelling and grammar on P&B The_Saurus ?, don't you have something more important you'd rather be doing ?, like saving yer cloned club from becoming yet another cloned club ? :)

And how many work in my organisation? How many members of my (National) Union do I meet regularly? Once you've found that out, you can make quantitative assessments like your first line. I never said anything about where I live and work, either. I said "down here". Try remembering what I've actually said, without twisting it to suit.

Believe what you like - the one who thinks they're still the original team is actually from Yorkshire.

As grown adults, we don't tend to let sport, politics, religion or the like interfere with our relationships, other than to provide conversation/debating issues. I'd love to give you the figures on how many of the green/blue support are catholic or protestant, but in all truth I haven't a clue.

And you almost forgot to read - I posted an answer to your Wednesday supporters' census yesterday.

ETA: Missed the Census Answer out - apologies. The answer is three ST holders, a couple of regular attenders, and two or three who either attend irregularly or not at all.

Not one of whom has ever expressed "hatred" for another football team or its supporters. Like "bitterness", this word's use in a sporting sense appears limited to followers of one or two clubs.

I particularly like the "grown adults" bit !

I wonder what the "grown adults" or the lumpenproleteriat would think if they knew the real WKR ?

;-)

I just about skipped over everyone of your deluded tear-stained pish posts Tedi :P , just about every post contained material shot down almost going on years ago but you still manage to post said pish knowing the grumpy bears will back you up to the hilt even though you bears know deep down you have been posting said deluded warped pish.

After 40 pages of you being telt ? there wasn't the need for me to tell you how wrong you actually were by replying to your tear-stained deluded pish. :)

Didn't I tell without an unequivocal doubt for weeks on end "Under no circumstances will King ever get the assets secured to ST sales" :D

not enough use of the phrase "tear stained deluded pish" imo.

i see scott allan who was freed by west brom is a signing target for ally.

ally looking for the players that will raise standards and form a backbone of the team for next season and beyond

kenny miller, ally is looking to get him on a two year deal

looks like ally knows his budget for next season.

nacho novo expresses his pain at rangers plight in the d.r. http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-power-struggle-nacho-novo-3579575

rangers fans gain backing from leeds united supporters trust http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/rangers/rangers-fans-backed-by-leeds-support-for-board-battle-164353n.24280107

I'm guessing his budget will be more than all the other clubs added together?