The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

40. King Kebab

KK is also well known for ending every sentence with !!!. This is the case unless it is a question, where it will end with ???. This makes me laugh all on its own sometimes, and I’m not really sure why. It’s possibly when it’s coupled with his avatar. I actually imagine him to look like that guy, constantly making that facial expression while he posts up pictures of Japanese women covering their modesty with multiple octopi.

His avatar is the Joker now. Though I can imagine the Joker likes his punctuation.

KK also posts in the American Horror Story thread in the tv forum, good poster.

I think he and and Hoopy are so eager to please people that they do things like this.

They need your help and pity; not your mockery; but feel free as it makes me smile

Bless.

Nizzy not xbl you buffoon.

So is XBL an actual fat mess then? The million mammary poster, I would imagine.

39. jupe1407

What you said: “Voice of reason amongst the dees.”

“So much anger in his posts, but targeted at the right places. Speaks a lot of sense when it comes to his own club, something which is very uncommon amongst the Dundee support. Yes, that's coming from a Morton fan.”

Did he get any first places?: Yes, one

The poll: A fifth, seventh and two tenths in addition to his first place vote give jupe1407 the five nominations he needed to finish ahead of King Kebab after the two drew on points.

The poster: jupe1407 has the most incredible command of foul language I have seen on this forum. His use of swearing to express himself is tremendous. He’s a very funny guy who, as mentioned above, posts with anger which is directed at the right things and it makes him a great read.

My favourite contributions of jupe are in the “Annoying Things People Write on Facebook” thread (why is this still in the Top Fives forum btw? Get it shifted). His anger there is primarily directed towards the full-time mummy brigade and bigots/Old Firm fans from nowhere near Glasgow. I think both those points are something all of us can get on board with. His posts are in long running thread are unquestionably its highlight, and as mentioned before his command of the English language is, for me anyway, the primary reason why his posts there are so excellent. In General Nonsense in particular he is always good for a humorous anecdote which is fantastically written. I really like his style of writing, it’s concise but still manages to contain superb sweary imagery.

jupe1407 has also been praised for his football posting. The main stand out for me in terms of this is his rampant hatred of the Old Firm. One of the most green dotted posts in the history of this site was a beautiful post he made comparing the demise of Rangers FC (before their death) to a school bully finally getting their comeuppance at the hands of their long time victims. It was a beautiful and fitting post. The contempt he had for Rangers and continues to have for Celtic and Sevco is admirable. I tended to give the big Dundee threads a miss as their fans are probably the most mixed bunch on this site IMO (some of the best on the forum mixed in with some complete brain donors), so I have missed out much of the “voice of reason” stuff which was alluded to in the comments from those who voted for him. If it is anything like his other posts around the forum I am sure this will be the case. He says it as it is at all times.

He’s someone I thought might’ve missed out on the list but deserved to make it, so I am pleased to see jupe1407 on here. I think he flies under the radar at times a little bit since he doesn’t have the attention seeking style of many other posters, so it’s good to see him appreciated here.

I think he and and Hoopy are so eager to please people that they do things like this.

They need your help and pity; not your mockery; but feel free as it makes me smile

Yes, I do aim to please :D;)

Sorry Hoopy but I agree with Martin O'Neill on this one.......if only more Celtic supporting posters were like him.

But... But... But I thought we were friends? :(:bairn

But... But... But I thought we were friends? :(:bairn

You need to start being a bit more like Martin O'Neil to maintain this friendship, Hoopy.

:ph34r:

Never :angry::P

Don't mean to sound harsh but the patter between you pair is absolutely fucking honking.

Genuinely surprised at that. So yeah, my language is absolutely shocking, and will only get worse seeing as my colleagues have put a swear jar in the office, the c***s.

Incidentally, WTF has happened to old man Danger? He wasn't always a terrible poster, only when he tried to be funny, smart or sarcastic.

Archived