The 'Eh'll Paint It' thread

LiamDFC

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hiya abdy.

Ooooooft, here we go again! I intend on doing these regularly again (time permitting), so feel free to use this as a place to float your suggestions throughout the week. I'll aim to spend a few hours on the Sunday working up the best choice from each week, posting it in here (with a link in the OP).

So, without further delay, this weeks chosen post comes from our beloved St Johnstone supporting jamamafegan:

Dear Liam

Could you please paint a picture of Eugene "The Bear" Thundercunt and Arabian Knight having the "duel to end all duels" in a dramatic rain and lightning storm atop the Dundee Law? May I suggest Arabian Knight is depicted as himself, armed with a blade forged from the finest Dundonian steel, and Eugene as part human - part bear form armed with deadly barbours scissors. I'll let the artist decide.

Many thanks,

Jama

Now, I've been fairly absent from this forum over the last year, so I had to do a bit of digging to find out about this Thundercunt creature —a strange one indeed.

Below, we see the climactic battle between the alleged serial hair-cutting, Love and Peace peddling Eugene Thundercunt and known sexual deviant Arabian Knight. These questionable characters have made their way across East Angus towards the City of Dundee to fight it out and conclude their continuing conflict. Armed with only a patented scissor-hand and the unique Golden Dildo from Charlie Millers personal collection, they are reintroduced in their final round by a now steaming drunk Lorraine Kelly, who has tried and failed to conceal her state by badly applying lipstick.

To complete this most tragic of Arabian Affairs, Sieb Dijkstra has crashed his taxi into Eugene Thundercunts Mobile Hairdrying Unit (MHU), driving him to an almost uncontrollable rage.

Enjoy.

Law.jpg

Splendid artistry as ever, Liam. The detail in the goalie top that is synonymous with Sieb is my favourite bit, so it is.

If I was lucky enough to have my suggestion chosen, I think I would choose to have a painting that would depict the cowardly St Mirren poster, Lex, confidently placing a pre-season £50 charity bet with our fellow Dee, Bigmouth Strikes Again, that St Mirren would finish higher in the league than Dundee Football Club. As Biggie's chosen charity was the Cats Protection League I would perhaps have Lex setting fire to a cats home or stabbing a cat to death or something while human faecal waste matter slides down his legs and salty tears slide down his cheeks.

Hiya abdy.

Ooooooft, here we go again! I intend on doing these regularly again (time permitting), so feel free to use this as a place to float your suggestions throughout the week. I'll aim to spend a few hours on the Sunday working up the best choice from each week, posting it in here (with a link in the OP).

So, without further delay, this weeks chosen post comes from our beloved St Johnstone supporting jamamafegan:

Now, I've been fairly absent from this forum over the last year, so I had to do a bit of digging to find out about this Thundercunt creature a strange one indeed.

Below, we see the climactic battle between the alleged serial hair-cutting, Love and Peace peddling Eugene Thundercunt and known sexual deviant Arabian Knight. These questionable characters have made their way across East Angus towards the City of Dundee to fight it out and conclude their continuing conflict. Armed with only a patented scissor-hand and the unique Golden Dildo from Charlie Millers personal collection, they are reintroduced in their final round by a now steaming drunk Lorraine Kelly, who has tried and failed to conceal her state by badly applying lipstick.

To complete this most tragic of Arabian Affairs, Sieb Dijkstra has crashed his taxi into Eugene Thundercunts Mobile Hairdrying Unit (MHU), driving him to an almost uncontrollable rage.

Enjoy.

Law.jpg

In actual tears here :lol:

Div, surely you could sponsor this guy to release a book, also Dundeebarry publisher could get involved. This is outstanding work.

A book featuring all the spfl clubs and characters from p&b would be a sure fire hit!

Thanks for the kind words.

If there's an appetite for more of these then eh'm gemme, just as long as I don't have to look at Lorraine Kelly's puss for a while.

ETA: I've updated the first post in this thread with the latest image. For those of you that are interested in seeing the other drawings and suggestions over the last few years, simply jump back to page one and they're all either displayed or clearly linked (it will only post so many images at once).

Thanks for the kind words.

If there's an appetite for more of these then eh'm gemme, just as long as I don't have to look at Lorraine Kelly's puss for a while.

ETA: I've updated the first post in this thread with the latest image. For those of you that are interested in seeing the other drawings and suggestions over the last few years, simply jump back to page one and they're all either displayed or clearly linked (it will only post so many images at once).

I would look at some crowd funding to get this book made.

Archived