The Mattydfc Awards 2015

Addie

I know you hope I fall on a spike arse first and die but you will enjoy it if you make it.

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1446496154.772259.jpg

Once made, add ground pepper generously. B)

Vegetable stock? Did you get that recipe of the body of the tramp you killed?

Ham stock, man, ham stock!

Eta, leek? Fucking onion?

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

No 41

Patrick Bateman

Score on the Cuntometer: Meh

There’s no way in hell the Accies’ only decent poster should be on this list, but thanks to the nominations of a few Dundee (and, er Accies fans), he steams his way into the charts at number 42.

Not only is he Hamilton’s best poster (a pretty fucking easy task, frankly), he hasn’t changed his avatar for an eternity, and is well known for his brutally honest assessments of Accies matches and mercilessly shredding idiotic posts, both from his fellow fans, and everyone else.

“I am actually pretty shite TBF” – Martin Canning

“His avatar is as cool as f**k” – Heath Ledger (posthumously)

“Hang on, you’re not Fide” – Thundercats

“Harsh……but fair – and I’ve only reported him twice” – Bigmouth Strikes Again

No 41

Patrick Bateman

Theres no way in hell the Accies only decent poster should be on this list, but thanks to the nominations of a few Dundee (and, er Accies fans), he steams his way into the charts at number 42.

Not only is he Hamiltons best poster (a pretty fucking easy task, frankly), he hasnt changed his avatar for an eternity, and is well known for his brutally honest assessments of Accies matches and mercilessly shredding idiotic posts, both from his fellow fans, and everyone else.

I am actually pretty shite TBF Martin Canning

His avatar is as cool as f**k Heath Ledger (posthumously)

Hang on, youre not Fide Thundercats

Harshbut fair and Ive only reported him twice Bigmouth Strikes Again

Weetos I chuckled at Biggies quote, which upset my step-dad cos he was ogling Nigella & my chortle spoilt the moment cos it wasn't a funny moment.

Grimbo

No 41

Patrick Bateman

There’s no way in hell the Accies’ only decent poster should be on this list, but thanks to the nominations of a few Dundee (and, er Accies fans), he steams his way into the charts at number 42.

Not only is he Hamilton’s best poster (a pretty fucking easy task, frankly)

post-16976-14465004091862_thumb.jpg

No 40

The OP

Cuntometer Reading - 10

Known for: Scotland's answer to Harvey Specter (he has 7 years experience as a paralegal you know?)

The OP makes the top 40 of this year's poll and is arguably the most regressed poster on here. He has a post count of over 5k and has amassed a rep of over 1100. Can't be that bad, but 2015 has seen a turn for the worse.

'The OP - for a long time the one good Celtic poster on here, he has in the last year descended into a constantly seething frothy mess.'
Sue Perkins Quitongo's Left Peg

'The OP. Suffers from delusions of adequacy. Happy to post how much he knows about the law and never fails to play the victim card.'
WillieMillersmoustache

Tbf, he got that annoying p***k H_B telt on the James McLean thread though.

He could have made a silent protest without demonstrably turning away.

On the "political beliefs" front, if he was a white supremacist and turned his back on "Kick Racism Out of Football" as he quite liked racism in football, would that be OK?

It's probably worth noting that (1) he isn't (2) he didn't and (3) this analogy is shit.

Too little, too late though.

827499.gif

'The Clamidyia Kid - A new poster who claims that he spends his time lifting weights and doing protein shakes when he's actually a fat Rangers fan who lives in bedsit. He has never had sex and sits behind unsuspecting females on the bus so he can smell their shampoo. He once got ejected from the Buchanan Galleries for shitting his pants on a Tuesday afternoon.'

Sir Robert Skidmarks