Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

16 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I would like a full written apology from you for making me go and look at that. 

Tartantony inexplicably bringing his disabled kid into the thread was a particular low moment.

It's a thread involving Celtic and St Johnstone fans. And Standfree, obviously, given his hatred of both.

You knew what you were getting into.

Tartantony seems particularly unhinged. Remember when he wanted Jimmy banned and an apology or he'd have the forum shut down.

Not really sure why I'm getting the blame for that earlier. Could be worse I suppose, I could've made up a story that someone called my boss then ban myself from the forum before desperately needing to come back.

Not really sure why I'm getting the blame for that earlier. Could be worse I suppose, I could've made up a story that someone called my boss then ban myself from the forum before desperately needing to come back.

Probably because you were using your disabled son to have a massive hissy fit over nothing. But at least you won £16 out of it.

Nobody called my boss m8, you might have got a little confused when you were desperate to get poor 8mile banned by sharing his PMs.

Can we get official camps on "skidmarks-gate"?
Those that believe Bobby and presumably blame al-Qaeda or the like for 9/11 and the "skidmark truthers"?

think #teamskidmarks is an apt hashtag for this

Probably because you were using your disabled son to have a massive hissy fit over nothing. But at least you won £16 out of it.

Nobody called my boss m8, you might have got a little confused when you were desperate to get poor 8mile banned by sharing his PMs.

I know nobody called your boss, nobody contacted your boss at all.

Cheers, I forgot I had won that bet [emoji322]

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Ohhhhh what a rush.

Nice to see Gav/Gav's mum/Sandy & Nicky Clark's cuckold on the recent Falkirk v Pars league match thread too to offer his analysis. Playing that c@nt Nicky Clark from the start again. No wonder we lost. 

On 05/02/2017 at 20:37, Bobby Skidmarks said:

This post was red dotted by @bennett :lol:

He's back !

Edited by Flybhoy