Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

It's something to do with the app. I sent a pic from my app and could see it fine on my phone but not on the laptop. Clicked edit on the laptop and it appeared, then disappeared again on the main page. Weird.

For anyone who can't see my picture - Matt Le Tissier was talking about how the ball went over the bar and doing so he made a hand gesture that resembled a nazi salute - i noticed this then rewound it on my sky go and took a picture of him in Nazi salute position and drew a wee moustache on him. 

3 hours ago, throbber said:

For anyone who can't see my picture - Matt Le Tissier was talking about how the ball went over the bar and doing so he made a hand gesture that resembled a nazi salute - i noticed this then rewound it on my sky go and took a picture of him in Nazi salute position and drew a wee moustache on him. 

The P&B equivalent of Audio Description :lol:

Imagine being chuffed about getting in the position to bottle it [emoji38]

Great highlights btw. I hope your cameraman doesn't get reprimanded for posting them before 12midnight as is strictly enforced by the SPFL. I suppose the only way they'd find out is if someone had taken the time out to email them and let them know of this blatant breach of licensing ruling though.

[emoji4]

Team gets pumped so threatens to report our camera man for posting highlights early

Also there's an Ali Al Habsi'esque from last week at old Trafford effort from the Berwick keeper for our 4th goal if anyone's interested

Team gets pumped so threatens to report our camera man for posting highlights early

Also there's an Ali Al Habsi'esque from last week at old Trafford effort from the Berwick keeper for our 4th goal if anyone's interested

d8e204eb4eecea30648eb07694c942cf.jpg

11 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Frankly, that whole page is the stuff of nightmares. Where can we find a place for these puir wee minority white boys?  :rolleyes:

13 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Anyone without an avatar should be banned immediately anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

A contender from left field has emerged on the Dunfermline threads. 

We signed a "striker" on a season-long loan from Hearts and it was soon apparent to those of us of a monochrome persuasion that The Jambos had the better end of this deal. 

Reilly faded into the obscurity of our bench and gets the odd last minute or two here and there. We joke about how to end his loan but nobody loses any sleep over it. He's just our fifth choice forward.

Step forward Queens fan Hawk. Hawk is either Gavin Reilly, Gavin Reilly's Mum, or a man who came home one day to find his sweetheart being simultaneously speared by both Sandy and Nicky Clark. 

As each week passes, Hawk's ire at Gavin Reilly not being the starring man increases. Each Nicky Clark goal is like a dagger to the heart. Despite not losing for nearly three months we are berated about the disgusting favouritism shown to serial match winner Nicky Clark and our shameful under use of Reilly. 

Regular contributor D.A.F.C pointed out that having scored on an open day when he was 6, he has scored more goals at East End than Reilly.

So, next time you hear Jeff on Soccer Saturday or Richard Gordon announce "Goal for Dunfermline and it's Nicky Clark again" spare a thought for the wellbeing of any pets in the Hawk household.

Edited by Shandon Par

Hawk is indeed an odd individual. He's absolutely desperate to convince us that Nicky Clark only gets a game because daddy is a coach and that Reilly is far superior in every category. He juts won't let it go.

There will* come a day when Clark misses a couple of chances and Reilly tucks one away, and Hawk will shed a tear of sheer delight/smugness.

*there won't, because Reilly is shite.

A contender from left field has emerged on the Dunfermline threads. 
We signed a "striker" on a season-long loan from Hearts and it was soon apparent to those of us of a monochrome persuasion that The Jambos had the better end of this deal. 
Reilly faded into the obscurity of our bench and gets the odd last minute or two here and there. We joke about how to end his loan but nobody loses any sleep over it. He's just our fifth choice forward.
Step forward Queens fan Hawk. Hawk is either Gavin Reilly, Gavin Reilly's Mum, or a man who came home one day to find his sweetheart being simultaneously speared by both Sandy and Nicky Clark. 
As each week passes, Hawk's ire at Gavin Reilly not being the starring man increases. Each Nicky Clark goal is like a dagger to the heart. Despite not losing for nearly three months we are berated about the disgusting favouritism shown to serial match winner Nicky Clark and our shameful under use of Reilly. 
Regular contributor D.A.F.C pointed out that having scored on an open day when he was 6, he has scored more goals at East End than Reilly.
So, next time you hear Jeff on Soccer Saturday or Richard Gordon announce "Goal for Dunfermline and it's Nicky Clark again" spare a thought for the wellbeing of any pets in the Hawk household.

Tl; Dr

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

There are very few heads left on the St Johnstone-Celtic match thread.

I would like a full written apology from you for making me go and look at that. 

Tartantony inexplicably bringing his disabled kid into the thread was a particular low moment.