• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    bullywee2019
    Newest Member
    bullywee2019

• Latest Posts

• Exactly this Thistle f**ker saw a chance of a last pay day got biggest budget in years of any Clyde manager buys players In who look good on paper but gutless and look as though their prime objective is not to get injured. 
    • what about that dreadful Broxburn hooligan who was winding the ref up to book players? Shocking! 
    • That was frustrating  A game where we could, and definitely should, have been ahead before we went behind for a second time. A real 50/50 of a game for me, a draw probably a fair result. I don't think Queens were better than us, but I don't think we were better than them..... I thought most of the starting 11 put in fairly good performances, although Coulson struggled to have any real impact on the game this week - a real hot and cold player so far but we've all seen there's definitely something there and even if he's having a poor game he puts in an excellent set piece most of the time. However, we were undone by two relatively soft goals - the first one was a good strike from 20 yards but the amount of space he was given to shoot was a shambles. I'd have to see it again to know where the blame lies, but either a midfielder should've been far tighter to him or the midfield line was broken and Tam or Watson should've been pushing out to the player on the ball. The second goal, although take nothing away from a really well worked set piece by Queens, could've been cut out by being tighter and sharper to the initial short corner and then again in closing down Lyon who was 15 yards out and in space. Again we created really good chances, and there's no doubting we should've had three goals in the first half and ultimately only have ourselves to blame that we don't. Scott Stewart missed an absolute sitter when he simply needed to pass the ball into the goal and Gavin Reilly missed a massive chance closer to half time which, while harder than Stewart's, he has to be looking to score from. However, the reality is if Gavin Reilly had all the stuff he does outside the box and was also able to finish with relative success he wouldn't be at us and would've made much more of his time at Hearts you'd expect. He absolutely made our goal with a superb flick into Stewart's path, but then he should've had at least one himself...... Up top I think we're stuck in a bit of a difficult one..... I think Gavin Reilly is best lone front man we have, and I think Calum Gallagher is the best goalscorer we have but he has always previously struggled as a lone front man. I think we're basically in a position where we need to try and fit both of them into the team, and I don't think we should change the system we're playing currently. Dowser has come back from injury really well - although his lack of pace is a frustration as shown in the one on one he missed (to not score any of these three massive chances we had was an absolute sin for us today), Innes Murray has looked really good prior to dropping out due to a wee niggle in recent weeks, and to play Reilly and Gallagher I think Gallagher can only play in the role in behind Reilly, which means both the aforementioned can't fit in the starting 11. It's harsh on both of them, but we need to get Gallagher in the team for a run of games and in a position where he can really thrive and, ultimately, score us some goals. I don't mention the right hand side as, obviously, Scott Stewart has to be continuing there after the last few weeks.
  • P&B Ad Free

• Popular Contributors

• Most Contributions