Pregnancy And Parenting

My eldest was due last Friday. Still no sign of the baby and so they're inducing tomorrow. Only a week overdue - I thought that the inducing only took place when the kid got to around 10 days late.

I got induced at 40+2

I was 4 can dilated anyway so wasn't days of having things shoved up my fanny.

Just onto a drip and four or so hours later baby was out.

Was 2cm dilated at 37weeks with number 3 so same drill but that's because she wasn't behaving.

Just found out that the wean's been using his Nintendo DS to make cute wee short films, and they're surprisingly entertaining. One of them was actually quite funny, involving him "teleporting" around the house while being chased by Ken Dodd   :lol:

I'd share, but he's shy, and frankly the house is a fucking state.

My wee girl was born this morning by emergency section. I will leave any more details than that for the good lady to tell you if she wants to but all is ok now and wee have a happy and healthy wee baby girl.

7lb 15 oz at 01:21 this morning

:) :)

post-1852-0-10069900-1464509284_thumb.jp

My wee girl was born this morning by emergency section. I will leave any more details than that for the good lady to tell you if she wants to but all is ok now and wee have a happy and healthy wee baby girl.

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Congratulations to you both.

Pretty gutted today that it seems my wee one doesnt like fish fingers, gone is my excuse to cook an amount of them a one year old couldnt dream of eating at 1130 every day then cite "I hate waste" whilst hoovering them up.

Those of you with weans of similar age, what do you give them for lunches? I feel wev got our one stuck in a wee rut of the same stuff all the time

Wraps seem to go down really well. Houmous; ham & cheese; grated carrots & raisins; falafel. Just whatever we have in the fridge. Now and again I'll sneak him a corner of my baynes cargo but don't tell his maw that!

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

You couldn't have got her out a couple of days earlier then ya arsehile! :P;)

Hearty congratulations to both. :)

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Congrats Rugster and Mrs Ruggy.