Pregnancy And Parenting

He's only being comforting and warm.

A nicer person on this forum, you could not meet. (I've not met Kilt, like, but online, he's warm and complimentary).

Thank you for that, much appreciated! I know that Reina knows where I'm coming from but, just for you, here's this.....

Pagan Payer

May my heart be gentle

my mind still and open

my spirit unshackled

my awareness keen

my conscience clear

my nature giving

May I be a healing energy

may I be of benefit to all

may my life enrich other

may I know what matters

and live in harmony with Nature

Blesséd Be!

B)

Me too. This pain is unbelievable! Every 10 mins or so now. Time to phone them back I think...

S/he's coming - my thoughts are with you and Ryan! ;)

Hugs! It'll be over soon - and you'll be a MUM!!! :)

Shit shit shit shit shit, think my waters have gone! Eep! Plus getting contractions every 20 mins or so, Phoned the ward and lovely midwife calmed me down (ish) and advised me to try and get some sleep and phone back in the morning if nothing's happened... Wish me luck!

maybe it does work then :o

all the best B)

Shit shit shit shit shit, think my waters have gone! Eep! Plus getting contractions every 20 mins or so, Phoned the ward and lovely midwife calmed me down (ish) and advised me to try and get some sleep and phone back in the morning if nothing's happened... Wish me luck!

'Ryan I think my waters have broken'

'Quick phone the midwife Debbie'

'In a minute I need to update P&B'

:lol::lol:

(GOOD LUCK)

I can't believe she's sitting bowled over in pain because of an impending child and she's updating everyone. You know, Kilt wasn't too far off suggesting a live birth!

Anyway, best of luck Reina. Hope it all goes well.

'Ryan I think my waters have broken'

'Quick phone the midwife Debbie'

'In a minute I need to update P&B'

:lol::lol:

(GOOD LUCK)

:lol:

Carol never lets me forget the time her waters broke.....

"Andy, my waters have just broke!"

"Are ye sure?!"

Wasn't the brightest of things to say after following a trail of splashes through to the bathroom.

All the best Reina. No feeling has ever come close to holding my new born children. :D

Apart from our cup win in '94.

:lol:

Carol never lets me forget the time her waters broke.....

"Andy, my waters have just broke!"

"Are ye sure?!"

Wasn't the brightest of things to say after following a trail of splashes through to the bathroom.

All the best Reina. No feeling has ever come close to holding my new born children. :D

Apart from our cup win in '94.

Pam left half of her waters in the back of the black cab that took us to the Liverpool Royal Women's Hospital! :ph34r:

Did the cabbie try and charge you £30?!

No! :lol: I chucked him a £10 and we legged it straight into the hospital. It was only after we'd got out that I realised there was a 'puddle' on the back seat and a great big wet patch on the back of the Missus' maternity dress!

This was the result though...

post-1053-1248945897_thumb.jpg

:)

Ooooh, I hope Debbie's okay!

In years to come, Debbie can save and print this thread as a keepsake for said child as a memento of their appearance into this world and an everlasting source of embarrassment to them! :rolleyes::lol: