The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

And Bryan isn't over with the audience right? Listen to the fucking crowd!!!

Not bad for someone with no charisma rolleyes.gif

INB4 Parscelona:they were chanting yes before the Rock got them to repeat yes to get his vision.

edit: why the f**k is Ziggler in a US title match? I can understand two of Team Johhny if they want to stack it, make it Swagger and McIntyre or something! Ziggler was a legitimate main eventer two months ago!! mad.gif

Gotta love them advertising Wrestlemania during the Raw after it though laugh.gif

Edited by forehead7

Here comes Swagger/Zigglers face turn

I don't give a shit about Swagger, he's shit, but I'd support a Ziggler face turn. Although if they did that and move Bryan over to Raw then I might jizz.

Can't believe, anyone, absolutely anyone would favour Cena over The Rock. Fucking weirdos.

Probably because Cena has been shitting over the Rock in the build up, by design or not and the fact that The Rock hasn't been there for most of it.

Probably because Cena has been shitting over the Rock in the build up, by design or not and the fact that The Rock hasn't been there for most of it.

Errr naw! Every time Rock has appeared he's been electrifying. Cena, admittedly has been good of late, but after years of pishness (Whether he was fed this or not, does not matter) but he's still nothing compared to a part-time Rock.

I can also see a Ziggler face turn soon. He needs shot of Vicky and her woeful voice.

Santino is quality. :lol:

Also, perhaps there will be a divide on the roster now between those for and against Johnny? Or a "corporation" against Punk angle?

When is the draft as well? Even though people show up on both shows now?