The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Just watched the ending to Impact in time for Turning Point, good finish.

Not sure if it's aired here but

Storm got beaten up backstage earlier and was bleeding. He then staggered down to face Roode for the title in the main event. He had an initial burst of energy but then succumbed to the injury and is lying in the ring, motionless. Roode helps Storm up with the ref before asking the ref if he'd rang the bell. The ref hadn't and Roode was like "so the match is still on?" and then schoolboy's him along with the pile on leg kicking. Obviously got the three count and then ran around with his hands up in celebration.

Funny stuff.

IAmJericho Chris Jericho Let me get something straight...I will never wrestle for the WWE again. But there is some big news coming up in the world of dance....

What a poof.

Read; Jericho to return to WWE by the end of the year. He did the same thing last time, and said as much in his book, that it was a ploy to get more money from WWE and to suprise the fans.

Read; Jericho to return to WWE by the end of the year. He did the same thing last time, and said as much in his book, that it was a ploy to get more money from WWE and to suprise the fans.

Aye, it'll be because they don't refer to it as 'wrestling' anymore and see it as 'entertainment', just on the wind-up and trying to build up some hype.

Just another of the cheeky sports entertainers and their 'cryptic' internet messages.

Just watched the ending to Impact in time for Turning Point, good finish.

Not sure if it's aired here but

Storm got beaten up backstage earlier and was bleeding. He then staggered down to face Roode for the title in the main event. He had an initial burst of energy but then succumbed to the injury and is lying in the ring, motionless. Roode helps Storm up with the ref before asking the ref if he'd rang the bell. The ref hadn't and Roode was like "so the match is still on?" and then schoolboy's him along with the pile on leg kicking. Obviously got the three count and then ran around with his hands up in celebration.

Funny stuff.

Caught that last night, was rolling my eyes at the whole thing, but Roode rolling Storm up then celebrating like he'd just won a gruelling match on PPV was funny.

Hiya SOL!

You're the fucking Ric Flair of P&B posters!

:angry:

There's only one limousine drivin', jet flyin', wheelin' dealin', kiss stealin' son of a gun around here... :P

Expecting a lot from Raw tonight, especially after an average few weeks.

There's only one limousine drivin', jet flyin', wheelin' dealin', kiss stealin' son of a gun around here... :P

You're the Naitch in name only, I'm the biggest Flair mark there is in this country!

I'm going to stay up and watch it tonight. Haven't watched any WWE in about a month but The Rock is going to be there.

It was just because of his return after his recent resignation, that's all.

I'm also hoping Raw will be a lot better. I should be able to watch it, not in till 11 tomorrow, and only in uni for two hours so can stay up biggrin.gif Rock and Foley should be good.

If Cena wins, HFC93 riots (or cries himself to sleep at night)!

I, too, will be staying up for this tonight as I'm not at uni til the afternoon tomorrow.

What the fck happened to Alex Riley, btw?! There was potential there and he was pretty over with the crowds. I liked him. :(

Thoughts on the first matches of Turning Point.

* Eric Young is always fun to watch and this was no exception. Robbie E is the very definition of the term "not good enough". As Chael Sonnen would say, he absolutely sucks. It's up to EY to make this match watchable. *

* On paper, Mexican America vs. Ink Inc just doesn't look the part at all. It didn't turn out well in execution either. 3/4*

* Austin Aries is amazing, isn't he? Kid Kash had some dickishness about him here, but largely he just looks like some past it cruiser. Sorenson is a bit green, but that's understandable, and his execution is decent enough. The match is a bit disjointed though. Not that good. **

* Daniels/RVD would have been a dream match about 10 years ago. Right now? Naw quite. It's not as flat out dreadful as I was expecting, but it isn't good. Poor execution and some really bad spots. The Van Daminator looked horrible. *1/2

* More boredom from Crimson and Morgan. The ending manages to make me hate it just that little bit more. Horrific. DUD

If the second half of the show didn't have so much promise, I'd have been long gone.

If Cena wins, HFC93 riots (or cries himself to sleep at night)!

I, too, will be staying up for this tonight as I'm not at uni til the afternoon tomorrow.

What the fck happened to Alex Riley, btw?! There was potential there and he was pretty over with the crowds. I liked him. :(

He is a botch machine. Currently seen on Superstars

Is there anywhere where i can watch the full version of Turning Point?

I've tried looking on Dailymotion and Youtube, yet no luck. :(

Got you covered wink.gif The videobb link is pretty good(well it was for me) but it operates under a similar policy to megavideo(70-odd minutes at a time)

Yeah, I know that. ;)

Good, I didn't want anyone thinking I was giving SOL HFC93 the best compliment a man can receive.

Turning Point was alright. Although, the two best parts were the Austin Aries & Kash prematch promo and the Steiner and Ray prematch promo. Both absolutely hilarious. Matches weren't up to much TBH.