Livingston - all the threads merged

The current multi-alias accounts are a long, long, way from the LiviCurryCider days.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

The current multi-alias accounts are a long, long, way from the LiviCurryCider days.

aye he had quite a few usernames too, mostly after being banned regularly.😂

Had a few disagreements with him too but he was a decent poster, you could at least have some banter with him, and was good at wind ups.

1 hour ago, Phantoms Livi Lass said:

😂😂😂. It’s true if one person says it is! 🙄

Spot on. 

To many want to just moan on this thread. Oh and throw  accusations around left, right and centre.

Pretty Penne? 😢

Edited by Livi

3 hours ago, Durnford said:

With so many different camp; pro and anti trust; Pro and anti ward; pro and anti RHS etc there's only one way an old fossil like me can respond.....

What has Martindale ever done for us?

Monty Python | GIFGlobe

1 hour ago, Phantoms Livi Lass said:

I was on the trust board and done volunteering for over 13 years. Believe me I asked every difficult question the fans put to me the answers are not forthcoming so I felt like I was banging my head off a brick wall. If you all think you can do better than us then fire in. 

Rather than division, I think this is the time for you all to stick together, you'll surely be in a far stronger position by doing so.

Certainly to try and get clarity on what the clubs plans are going forward.

A 6% shareholding provides an element of strength in this day and age I would have thought. A business can't just ignore its shareholders, moreso when those same people are also its paying customers.

On 21/03/2024 at 19:42, Phantoms Livi Lass said:

Is that why we sacked them? 

My understanding is Tony Mac made the decision not to renew their sponsorship. Couple that decision with the closing of their Edinburgh site and at least 2 others not having heating for months, it seems Tony Mac might be experiencing cash flow issues

John Ward said in a (now deleted) tweet that “it was the club’s decision, make of that what you will”. I heard a few times that they were late paying, would be interested to hear if there are any payments outstanding.

So refreshing to have a Saturday night free of the obnoxious drivel spouted over the last 6 months or so on this forum,court cases,Trust etc etc.Thanks,guess hostilities will resume when unfortunately you lot get back on your anonymous keyboards and speak about things you obviously know feck all about.Cheers for a relatively good Saturday night 👏.

1 hour ago, Troy.1995 said:

So refreshing to have a Saturday night free of the obnoxious drivel spouted over the last 6 months or so on this forum,court cases,Trust etc etc.Thanks,guess hostilities will resume when unfortunately you lot get back on your anonymous keyboards and speak about things you obviously know feck all about.Cheers for a relatively good Saturday night 👏.

The trust must have seen this and immediately sent out an email to all members. 

11 hours ago, CharlieWhisky said:

John Ward said in a (now deleted) tweet that “it was the club’s decision, make of that what you will”. I heard a few times that they were late paying, would be interested to hear if there are any payments outstanding.

That still doesn't make for great reading for Tony Macaroni. Good decision by the club if true as keeping them on would potentially run the risk of being left high and dry midseason

2 hours ago, Troy.1995 said:

I find the ignore button a satisfying solution.

Having no football at least gives us a week free from losing another game and discussing how shite we are though, really looking forward to next weekend, playing Celtic.

Scared Scream GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY