Quick Question Thread

1 minute ago, NorthernJambo said:

It's been alluded to a lot, but what is all the mumsnet patter about?

A few people from here signed up to troll them and one of them signed up here and got her tits out. Div got an angry phone call, think it got in the papers.

Anyone know why my app crashes every time I try to watch a video clip?

I don't know the answer but mine has started doing this as well. I've never been able to get sound on the app, usually a blessing, but now the videos won't even play, probably a blessing.

Same here.

I MISSED TITS?!

They were in pretty good nick as well!

Probably not the only one that day.

Bravo sir [emoji1]

On 4/11/2017 at 21:12, NorthernJambo said:

Bird made a move on him and he's shat it...

Yep, now she's trying to save everyone's blushes with the "oh, i sent that silly thing to everyone" whilst crywanking across the room from a blow up doll with a picture of his face stuck on it.

It was even in the papers, how the mumsnet mums trounced to "footie fans". Mumsnet has had the last laugh, often being quoted in tabloid stories concerning the type of "news" that enrages Facebook mums across the land. I wish the papers would start lifting quotes from P&B on serious news stories.

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

It was even in the papers, how the mumsnet mums trounced to "footie fans". Mumsnet has had the last laugh, often being quoted in tabloid stories concerning the type of "news" that enrages Facebook mums across the land. I wish the papers would start lifting quotes from P&B on serious news stories.

I'd especially like to see a few P&B quotes the next time the McCann's pop up to ask for more money and remind us that they definitely weren't responsible in any way, shape or form for their wee girl's death.

Edited by KnightswoodBear

4 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I'd especially like to see a few P&B quotes the next time the McCann's pop up to ask for more money and remind us that they definitely weren't responsible in any way, shape or form for their wee girl's death.

"Police are investigating the driver's links to Islamist extremism whereas posters from leading football and social commentary site P&B felt the suspect was likely to be Harry Clarke. P&B contributors also felt the lorry used in the attack would be fine to be pressed back into service after a spell having the windows down and the heating at full blast".

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

Ha I also got this. Worst bit is i hate cat's n she knows this but I told her about smudger.

I still hate cats

She was more disturbed about me looking at pictures of strangers' cats than some good honest grot.