Quick Question Thread

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I'm guessing this was at one of your 'private' parties..

Meeting of the local Red Dwarf Appreciation Society

Spoiler

...Cosplay Sex Club.

8 hours ago, Sugar_Army said:

Not quite sure where to put this so...

Looking for somebody that could do a digital drawing (caricature/cartoon style) which I could get printed on a tee. 

Had a look on Facebook but not seen any I liked.

Look on Fiverr or Etsy, just search caricature.

12 hours ago, Sugar_Army said:

Looking for somebody that could do a digital drawing (caricature/cartoon style) which I could get printed on a tee. 

Had a look on Facebook but not seen any I liked.

That would need to be a very small drawing, but it seems it can be done:

image.png.527c7a3e2fc747a0b4553aa35f966396.png

1 hour ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

On train down Glasgow and inbetween Perth and Stirling somewhere  just past a massive land excavating site right next to rail road, any idea what it is? Almost looks as if they are digging out a massive lake or man made loch?

U wot?

Strange one, this. Scott and I have been watching the old Batman TV series. He mentioned to me that the actress playing Catwoman was different to the one in the 1966 movie. 

I said I knew. Lee Meriwether was in the movie and Julie Newmar in the show. Then, offhand, I mentioned that I thought Lee Meriwether was better in the part. It was as if I'd slapped him. He wasn't having it and was quite vocal about Julie Newmar. Unusual for him. Anyway, we were left at an impasse. So, I thought I'd check with a wider audience - who's the better one?

Lee?

38314054895_665db71ec5_b.jpg

or Julie?

Julie-Newmar-batman-4ca3819882864f2f80d2

13 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Strange one, this. Scott and I have been watching the old Batman TV series. He mentioned to me that the actress playing Catwoman was different to the one in the 1966 movie. 

I said I knew. Lee Meriwether was in the movie and Julie Newmar in the show. Then, offhand, I mentioned that I thought Lee Meriwether was better in the part. It was as if I'd slapped him. He wasn't having it and was quite vocal about Julie Newmar. Unusual for him. Anyway, we were left at an impasse. So, I thought I'd check with a wider audience - who's the better one?

Lee?

38314054895_665db71ec5_b.jpg

or Julie?

Julie-Newmar-batman-4ca3819882864f2f80d2

Based on looks only (which, let's face it, is all that matters) it has to be Julie so I'm with the young lad on that.

2 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Based on looks only (which, let's face it, is all that matters) it has to be Julie so I'm with the young lad on that.

Maybe not the most flattering picture of Lee. 

Here she is in an episode of the show playing a different character.

201877__16895.1508280081.1280.1280.jpg?c