Quick Question Thread

Aye, the old MD has shot up in price recently. Any more than a fiver a bottle was rare a year or two back but you're looking at 6 quid now. Well worth it though. It truly is the drink of kings and if anyone tells you differently, kick them in the c**t.

Last time I bought a bottle of dog it was 8 quid. Must be going to the wrong shops.

Guest The Phoenix

what's the name of the story where some guy loves himself so much that he stares at his reflection in a lake and eventually turns into a flower?

Narcissus

Have any of you ever carved a pumpkin? Got my daughter staying tomorrow night so I was thinking of doing that tomorrow.

Also, have any of you made Pumpkin soup? Well it would be a waste to throw it in the bin.

Cheers etc

Guest The Phoenix

Have any of you ever carved a pumpkin? Got my daughter staying tomorrow night so I was thinking of doing that tomorrow.

Also, have any of you made Pumpkin soup? Well it would be a waste to throw it in the bin.

Cheers etc

Mrs P does one most years for a nephew. No doubt our Grandson will be getting one made this year.

It's a lot of work (I get tired watching her) but the end result is fantastic.

One of the little press down battery operated lights is just as effective and far safer than a candle.

Pumpkin soup is excellent - espeicially lashings of double cream. :D

Mrs P does one most years for a nephew. No doubt our Grandson will be getting one made this year.

It's a lot of work (I get tired watching her) but the end result is fantastic.

One of the little press down battery operated lights is just as effective and far safer than a candle.

Pumpkin soup is excellent - espeicially lashings of double cream. :D

Cheers

Just printed off a recipe from the BBC website. Seems easy enough to make.

Looking forward to this now smile.gif

Last time I bought a bottle of dog it was 8 quid. Must be going to the wrong shops.

My mate went to the offy and asked for orange 40/40. The woman asked do you mean 20/20...Yes,2 bottles. Was funny at the time

Cheers etc

Give her a good sharp knife, it's all trial and error. The soup will be shite though, don't bother.

She would probably be better than me tbh, and I am a qualified butcher to trade ph34r.gif

It's hard work. The pumpkin flesh is like turnip. Chop the top of first, scoop out and bin the shit in the middle. Draw the face then cut out. She'll get fed up and you'll be left to do it all, while she watches dvd's if my experience is anything to go by.

Iknow this should be in the music forum but I'm more likely to get a response here, quickly.

Has anyone got a phone number for ticketmaster, they're servers are busy on the website.

TICKETMASTER: 0844 847 2011

GIGS AND TOURS: 0844 871 8821

TICKETLINE: 0844 888 9991

THE TICKET FACTORY: 0844 581 9900

GIGS IN SCOTLAND: 0844 847 2011 / 08

edit: just looked at the time of the post, hah, probably too late eh....ah well.

Edited by Mik