Quick Question Thread

Aye. I just read up about this. Everyone seems to be unsure... just stay away from the drivers seat. Maybe put the keys in the glove compartment? Would be harsh to get punished.

I would be more inclined to advise folk to stay away from a car altogether. The only reason I say the living area of a campervan is OK is because there is no means of moving from that area to the driver's seat. Any area of a car, including the back seat is dodgy, I think, and forget about the keys in the glove compartment thing. That's a non-starter.

I used to work in car insurance and we once got a proposal from a guy who had a drunk in charge conviction. He had come home one night and had forgotten his house keys, so instead of waking his wife he decided to kip in the motor. Whilst he was fumbling around trying to open the car door, his neighbour looked out the window, thought someone was tanning his friends car and phoned the polis, only to drop his mate in the shite, because the cops turned up and done the guy for being drunk in charge even though he wasn't in the drivers seat and didnt have the keys in the ignition.

Anybody wanting a bowl of soup?

Insomnia is a Bitch, so I got up, cleaned the kitchen and made soup.

Oh , and would it be wrong to polish off my glass of wine that I never finished last night? Given that it is just after 6 in the morning.

I thought it was quite good. Not as good as "Band of Brothers" but still a good watch. The book is also a decent read.

Ah well, I was given the Band of Brothers box set and the Pacific book already for my Xmas. tongue.gif