Quick Question Thread

I haven't seen any posts from coffin dodgers The Phoenix and Granny Danger in a while, do they no longer post or are they dead?

Nor bendarrock (sp?)

My signed Picasso sketch in the downstairs loo suddenly seems tawdry,

Especially since that time the missus ran out of lavvy paper and you wouldn't go up to the airing cupboard for her.

Don't look at the back, is all I'm saying :shutup

He sits/stews beside StuMigoo. Pretty certain he's grooming Stu tbh.

I can confirm Granny Danger is still around, he has enjoyed a couple of holidays over the summer and doesn't seem to be taking much time to read/post just now. Think his pessimism about the season ahead means he isn't too interested in posting on any of the United threads just now. His son is my best man for my wedding in October and he will be coming for the whole day so I will keep everyone informed incase he makes an arse of himself/pisses himself on the big day.

Was it Picasso who used to pay bills with little doodles?

He might have, but I heard it was Salvador Dali. He used to take folk out for dinner, then when it came to paying, write out a cheque and draw a wee picture on the back. People would invariably rather keep the picture and not cash the cheque.

I tried it the other day. I drew a picture of a crocodile eating a man, but no dice. Worth a shot.

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

I remember recently reading of a well known football team - I think in Greece but not 100% sure - European though, that got into debt and voluntarily went part time and went into a lower division. I now can`t remember the team for the life of me. Can anybody help?

Edit - Found it. AEK Athens. Just missed it while looking

Edited by Septentrional Wasp