Quick Question Thread

No selfies on P&B, please.

Thank you.

If true, and I have no reason to doubt you. Biggie is actually, none other than the church gargoyle turned painter turned footballer and, finally, back to church gargoyle. He was always DAB. I am of course talking of David "Davie" Dodds.

It's quite a revelation, if it turns out to be true. Armageddon is surely around the corner :(

If you are picking someone up at the airport who's getting on off an International flight do you normally-

get to the airport 10-15 minutes before the plane lands, get to the airport at about the same time as the plane lands, or get there 10-15 after the plane lands to give the person time to get through customs and that?

I'm choice 2 or 3, apparently everyone else is choice 1.

depends so much on the airport

The above conversation reminds me, when I went to Copenhagen a couple of weeks ago, my girlfriend and I managed to take a wrong turn when we arrived at the airport and found ourselves in some sort of lounge area. We took the nearest escalator to go back downstairs and then suddenly we were outside the airport. No passport control or anything.

Am I on some sort of most wanted list now?

If you are picking someone up at the airport who's getting on off an International flight do you normally-

get to the airport 10-15 minutes before the plane lands, get to the airport at about the same time as the plane lands, or get there 10-15 after the plane lands to give the person time to get through customs and that?

I'm choice 2 or 3, apparently everyone else is choice 1.

Picked the outlaws up at Glasgow the other week. Timed it so I would be parked in the retail park just at the junction before the airport just as their flight came in. Told them to phone me when they were coming out through customs and I got to the drop off point just at the same time they did. Can't understand why you would be there early unless you have had to travel a fair distance.

I leave the house at the same time the flight is due to arrive. More or less perfect match every time. I live not far from the airport mind you

Dalkeith is getting a Shebeen restaurant. Are they any good and what are the best things on the menu?

Is this just a set-up for a "where's she been?" style joke, or is this a real thing? :huh: