Quick Question Thread

How good would it be if there was a Parisian style massacre right in the middle of this X factor shite?

I would genuinely wear an ISIS tshirt with pride if they slaughtered Bono live on stage at this upcoming Paris gig.

c**t of a man.

What's happened to TabbyDave? I kind of miss his page of quotes replying to the previous pages posts.

Been busy. Got a few weeks of posts to catch up on, so no doubt there's a page or two of replies heading your way :thumsup2

He is having a gastric band fitted.

Not just banned, but gastric banned. A lesson I will never forget.

Anyway, saw the Gastric band open for Fatboy Slim in '98, etc.

He's been swallowed up by Grimbo inc.

Pretty sure I could still type with that going on, but we'll see. He kens where I stay if he wants to give it a try :babe2

Maybe needs a poll..

Since visiting Central Park, Cowdenbeath a couple of weeks back I have been shitting blood.

Was it the hot dog, chips and pies I consumed?

Did someone slip rohypnol in my bovril?

Should I put windows down/heating up?

Don't worry, will just be a bad case of this....

_48109013_001817775-1.jpg

How much do other P and B'ers fill their washing machine? I usually fill it until I can't fit much more in, Mrs Throbber doesn't even half fill it a lot of the time and we are often behind on laundry because of this

They have load capacities for a reason, throbber.

How much do other P and B'ers fill their washing machine? I usually fill it until I can't fit much more in, Mrs Throbber doesn't even half fill it a lot of the time and we are often behind on laundry because of this

Does she head straight to the washing machine when she gets home, saying she must have spilled 'something' on her clothes, then goes straight in the shower?

Maybe needs a poll..

Since visiting Central Park, Cowdenbeath a couple of weeks back I have been shitting blood.

If you get a wet red smear on the paper when you wipe your arse it's probably piles related and nothing to worry about unless it gets really painful. Just try to keep your ring piece area as clean as possible. If it's little bits of dried blood in your jobbies see a doctor asap. And keep your windows down/heating up.

Maybe needs a poll..

'Did you accidentally fall on the hot dog?' said the doctor.

I tend to go by Mrs Mozza's friday night rule - full, but loose, with an extra rinse once it's done.

Can't help but feel I'm being whooshed, and that you're engaged in some kind of euphemistic bragging here.

Edit: I can't type due to age and/or insanity.

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

Maybe needs a poll..

Could be an "anal nosebleed".

I crapped a disturbing amount of blood a few years back - no pain or other ill effects. Popped along to the emergency doctor, who turned me into a hand puppet in the traditional manner, before proclaiming the above diagnosis. Apparently sometimes pockets of blood can gather in the wall of the colon, before popping and flooding your kecks - guess I was lucky that it happened when I was on the lavvy anyway. No treatment necessary.

Yes, the phrase "anal nosebleed" did make me wonder if this guy was actually a cleaner, but I think it's best never to know at this point.