Quick Question Thread

Was there a poster who had their pic as the illuminati eye? Was wanting to change my picture but didn't want to offend. I may be mixing up with the poster who was illuminati and who got banned.

No way are you loominarty, m8. I'd have seen you at the meetings.

Long shot, but has anyone been to a PSG game? Or had any dealings with GoSportsTickets? I'm thinking of going to the game on Saturday but don't know what the best way of getting tickets would be. It's too late to post them to me obviously but they say they will deliver them to the hotel. I'm a bit wary of websites though. How have folk found the best way to get tickets at these kind of games? Just ask at the hotel/turn up on the day?

Long shot, but has anyone been to a PSG game? Or had any dealings with GoSportsTickets? I'm thinking of going to the game on Saturday but don't know what the best way of getting tickets would be. It's too late to post them to me obviously but they say they will deliver them to the hotel. I'm a bit wary of websites though. How have folk found the best way to get tickets at these kind of games? Just ask at the hotel/turn up on the day?

Get yourself into a Michelin star restaurant while you're there. The waiting lists used to be up to two months before the attacks but you can get a booking on the day now due to the massive drop in business in bars and restaurants across Paris.

Eta: Possibly lose your beard and any muslamic looking clobber you may have before you go.

Edited by Dee Man

Get yourself into a Michelin star restaurant while you're there. The waiting lists used to be up to two months before the attacks but you can get a booking on the day now due to the massive drop in business in bars and restaurants across Paris.

People from the borders can't afford to eat at Michelin star establishments.

Probably get ones when your there. If it looks unlikely to sell out, ask the hotel. Some c**t there will be a PSG fan and will likely help out a fellow soccerball fan. Just tell them you're a QOS fan.

Cheers. I'm hoping my telling them of my hometown team will be worth at least a 25% discount.

DeeMan? Archer? To put it politely, you're nasty men :ph34r:

Driving back from Manc tomorrow as the A702 cleared of the snow yet or should I carry on the M74 to get on the M8 back to Edi?

Grimbo

Have you watched The Hills Have Eyes? Stay on the motorway.

Have you watched The Hills Have Eyes? Stay on the motorway.

No I haven't, was it set anywhere near Biggar?

I like Biggar, it's great for stretching your legs, they have racks.

I've got a wickerman badge, except I've run out of Scottish money. Do they accept English?

Godspeed

#prayforgrimbo

Grimbo

Eta I've got some quorn peppered "beef" sammidges, a pkt of monster munch & a snide (Morrisons own) tin of red bull. Top survival kit, I have faith in polis Scotland, what can possibly go wrong?

Bigger chippy, great wee stop over when heading sooth.

Question the other day on here. Drunk/sleeping in the car with keys can get you lifted.

What if you own/lived in motor home. Could you never have a drink?

Bigger chippy, great wee stop over when heading sooth.

Question the other day on here. Drunk/sleeping in the car with keys can get you lifted.

What if you own/lived in motor home. Could you never have a drink?

It's changed ownership, but it's still the dogs bollocks (possibly wrong metaphor to use in your company Slips lad).

Missed the place whilst it was under refurb.

Grimbo

Cheers. I'm hoping my telling them of my hometown team will be worth at least a 25% discount.

DeeMan? Archer? To put it politely, you're nasty men :ph34r:

I was being serious about the restaurants. Tourist numbers are massively down and parts of the city are empty when they're usually thriving. Some French burd from the tourist board was on 5 Live the other night explaining how much the attacks have affected the place.

In other news, I put the PSG game on my coupon for this weekend with the opposition sitting at 16/1. I looked to see where Angers were, expecting them to be around the bottom and they're sitting in 3rd. Cheer on Angers for me if you go to the game. Ta.

I was being serious about the restaurants. Tourist numbers are massively down and parts of the city are empty when they're usually thriving. Some French burd from the tourist board was on 5 Live the other night explaining how much the attacks have affected the place.

In other news, I put the PSG game on my coupon for this weekend with the opposition sitting at 16/1. I looked to see where Angers were, expecting them to be around the bottom and they're sitting in 3rd. Cheer on Angers for me if you go to the game. Ta.

They drew 1-1 last time they played, and PSG have only won 2 of their last 8 games by more than a goal. McBookies are offering 16/1 for draw no bet, 19/1 for the win. Very tempting, though PSG will have to have an off day.

They drew 1-1 last time they played, and PSG have only won 2 of their last 8 games by more than a goal. McBookies are offering 16/1 for draw no bet, 19/1 for the win. Very tempting, though PSG will have to have an off day.

I always stick a line with 2 coupon busters on it. Took Angers and St Johnstone against Celtic this week. 186/1.

I always stick a line with 2 coupon busters on it. Took Angers and St Johnstone against Celtic this week. 186/1.

You think you're daft?

Might up this to a tenner.. :1eye Haven't decided on the goal scorer yet, Lucas Tagliapietra gives the same odds, and might go DNB on the French game.

post-30062-0-88750800-1453464166_thumb.j

Edited by welshbairn