Quick Question Thread

Looks like the elephant, pig and fox aren't big fans of The Bloodhound Gang.

Oh you f**k DM, now I've got that tune stuck in my heid. I'm bound to blurt out "feeling horny now" at the most inappropriate junction.

Grimbo

Got a message from my parents saying both Sky and Freeview are showing no signal, and this is the same with their neighbour's freeview.

What is buggered here,both aerials and the satellite dish?

Has somebody put up a new building blocking the direction the sky dish is pointing? Like my parents do both homes get freeview through sky dishes without normal aerials?

Has somebody put up a new building blocking the direction the sky dish is pointing? Like my parents do both homes get freeview through sky dishes without normal aerials?

Not in the last hour.

Their TV in the living room is Sky and the one in the bedroom has a recordable freeview box so it's 2 different receivers, for want of a better word. The one with Sky has built in freeview as well but I'm assuming that's down too.

I've had a quick search on twitter and there doesn't seem to be anyone in Glasgow saying they've lost all TV signals, does suggest it's something very localised, there wasn't any bad weather last night or anything, unless someone's been on the roof which I would also say is unlikely.

It's a fair question but I admit to having an image in my mind of some bricky working at hyperspeed.

Got a message from my parents saying both Sky and Freeview are showing no signal, and this is the same with their neighbour's freeview.

What is buggered here,both aerials and the satellite dish?

Have they tried winding down the windows and putting the heaters on full blast?

Not in the last hour.

Their TV in the living room is Sky and the one in the bedroom has a recordable freeview box so it's 2 different receivers, for want of a better word. The one with Sky has built in freeview as well but I'm assuming that's down too.

I've had a quick search on twitter and there doesn't seem to be anyone in Glasgow saying they've lost all TV signals, does suggest it's something very localised, there wasn't any bad weather last night or anything, unless someone's been on the roof which I would also say is unlikely.

Does the one in the bedroom have its own aerial or is it also connected to Sky? Just seems weird for both to go down unless their sharing the same dish/aerial. And if the neighbour's has gone down too it would suggest something physical blocking the signal. A mate of mine had to get some trees pruned down when he lost his Sky signal.

Does the one in the bedroom have its own aerial or is it also connected to Sky? Just seems weird for both to go down unless their sharing the same dish/aerial. And if the neighbour's has gone down too it would suggest something physical blocking the signal. A mate of mine had to get some trees pruned down when he lost his Sky signal.

Nah, separate, I'll tell them to phone Sky, nothing I can do to fix it anyway.