Quick Question Thread

2 minutes ago, Alex_14 said:

Would anyone happen to know where to locate a fairly popular spoof video of Andy Murray saying he bends over Kim and shags her arse etc.? 

It's funnier than it sounds.

No, but I've got some similar ones with other people in them.

Long overdue that Peter Dow was investigated by the police. Even the most hard bitten of the Siol nan Gaidheal lunatics found him scary, which takes some doing.

7 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I see Peter Dow has had all his computer equipment seized by Police. Anyone know why? (it might be mentioned in his blog, but I can't be arsed reading it all). 

http://peter-dow.blogspot.co.uk/

Also, did he ever find a woman?

27 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I see Peter Dow has had all his computer equipment seized by Police. Anyone know why? (it might be mentioned in his blog, but I can't be arsed reading it all). 

http://peter-dow.blogspot.co.uk/

Also, did he ever find a woman?

I bet he's asked every one of those female sheriff's out at some point in all the proceedings.

6 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I had never heard of Peter Dow and have just Googled him.  Fucking hell!!!

Mind you he's not anti-royalist enough for my taste.

He was a regular poster on here a few years ago. Absolute fruit loop.

It was his dating "profile" I found funniest... here's a few gems from it. 

As a father to our children, they would expect to inherit some of my superior genes.

Breast sizes I am not so fussy about - small, medium or large - I like them all.

Waist-to-hips ratio

This table describes my preferred maximum waists and the corresponding minimum hips dimensions in a woman. If a woman's hips are at least 1.25 times as big as her waist when we first meet then fine.

As an example, consider the measurements of a woman who had a waist of around 29 inches (74cm) and hips of around 39 inches (99cm). That would be great because 39 divided by 29 equals 1.34 which is easily bigger than 1.25.

http://scot.tk/lookingforawoman.htm

16 minutes ago, Rugster said:

He was a regular poster on here a few years ago. Absolute fruit loop.

I'm sorry I missed him (not).  I wonder what would happen if you accused him to his face of not being anti-monarchy enough?  I imagine it would be spectacular.

5 minutes ago, throbber said:

He actually looks how I imagine GD to look like!

I look nothing like that.  My military uniform is far more dignified.  I also look far more deranged.

6 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I'm sorry I missed him (not).  I wonder what would happen if you accused him to his face of not being anti-monarchy enough?  I imagine it would be spectacular.

It was very entertaining. If I recall correctly he was absolutely infatuated with (amongst others) Condaleeza Rice. I can't remember if he was banned or just stopped posting, but I do recall he provided much hilarity.

It was very entertaining. If I recall correctly he was absolutely infatuated with (amongst others) Condaleeza Rice. I can't remember if he was banned or just stopped posting, but I do recall he provided much hilarity.

What was his username?

Wondering if anyone can help me?

Bought a stagecoach ticket and it said I'd get a text message which would serve as my ticket. I've not received the text.

It depends, if it's for a coach trip, you should have had an email with the reservation number, just make a note of that and show it to the driver. If it's a weekly/monthly ticket, you're probably going to have to contact customer services, who are fucking useless.