Quick Question Thread

1 hour ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Aidan the helpful (c) yes. 

"Crispy"? Wtf Aidy have you been schooled by Skidmarks? ;) 

off on a T...

I've got a rental car & I'm driving up to Edinburgh from Manchester (well it's just before Manc tbh but that's not important), now should I come off the M74 at Abbington & take the A702 through Biggar etc or continue up the M74 & cross over to the M8 to get back to Ed? 

G-Bo(re) 

Or veer violenty left, into the Irish Sea?

Biggar etc is a pleasant drive. 

28 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Or veer violenty left, into the Irish Sea?

Biggar etc is a pleasant drive. 

The Chipper in Biggar does mushy peas, the chips aren't as good since it got new management. Chips are meant to be brown & crispy/fluffy not white & soggy fat sodden ffs, wassamatta with chipper folk up here, turn your friers up you fuckin tight-wads. 

f**k it Shands you are back in my top 3 fav posters book, I'm coming back via Biggar, f**k up Paranoid & stick yer refrigerated Viscounts up yer erse. Why would anyone want cold biscuits in the Northern hemisphere? I like warm bickies that's why I dunk them in my tea. I was just trying (too hard) to be edgy by suggesting cold bicks might be for me. I'll never make that mistake again.   

G-Bo(re) 

47 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Chipper folks. Ffs Gbro. You just make a uturn. Before we set the hounds on you.

There should be some sort of swear filter on that word to either alter it to chippy, or better still automatically ban them and set the hounds on them. 

I'm looking for somewhere to accommodate a party of 20 children (4 boys and 16 girls) aged 10-16 years old and 5 adults (3 women and 2 men) on Friday, September 30th to Saturday, October 1st in Glasgow. My first thought was Euro Hostel on Clyde street but does anyone know anywhere else that could host? Ideally for £25 or under per person. Cheers.

21 minutes ago, Chris_DK said:

I'm looking for somewhere to accommodate a party of 20 children (4 boys and 16 girls) aged 10-16 years old and 5 adults (3 women and 2 men) on Friday, September 30th to Saturday, October 1st in Glasgow. My first thought was Euro Hostel on Clyde street but does anyone know anywhere else that could host? Ideally for £25 or under per person. Cheers.

You should post this on the BRALT - probably get a few offers.

How much cost and work is involved in raggling cables for putting a TV on a chimney breast?  We finally got the go ahead for our house and would like to do this but I've been talking to my mates who are tradesmen and they're saying I'll need to relocate a plug point and cut holes in the brick etc and I'm not sure if it's a good idea or not.

7 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Chipper folks. Ffs Gbro. You just make a uturn. Before we set the hounds on you.

I came back thru Biggar but had no time to stop off at the chipper cos of all they Manc c***s blocking the M61/M6 from before Preston, took me nearly an hour to get a couple of miles. Just back now in time to pick the missus up from work. 

G-Bo(re) 

4 minutes ago, Marsh said:

How much cost and work is involved in raggling cables for putting a TV on a chimney breast?  We finally got the go ahead for our house and would like to do this but I've been talking to my mates who are tradesmen and they're saying I'll need to relocate a plug point and cut holes in the brick etc and I'm not sure if it's a good idea or not.

Funny place for a telly.

11 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Misread you, my mistake. I don't like telly's being up high.

Yeah I'm a bit dubious myself but thought I'd give it a try if the price/hassle was minimal.

35 minutes ago, Marsh said:

So the house purchase went through at last?

2 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

So the house purchase went through at last?

Yeah they finally got a letter from a previous surveyor to say everything was in order, a week wasted for very little.

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

My old ma' had one of these, my plan was to take the stuff out it and bury her in it.

2016-08-29-16-42-50--449576045.jpeg

We had a stereogram very similar to that & the wallpaper was similar too. Those were the days my friend. We played that quite often. 

G-Bo(re)