Quick Question Thread

I always imagine that folk that mount their TV halfway up the wall are the types of folk that buy tickets for the front row of the cinema. 

I wall mounted mine to avoid toddler knocking it over. Preferred it on the wall tbh. Good distance between it and the couch helped.

2 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I always imagine that folk that mount their TV halfway up the wall are the types of folk that buy tickets for the front row of the cinema. 

I had to sit in the front row at the cinema once due to the only tickets left being there.

I spent the whole film filled with rage, and can't even remember what the film was. People who choose to sit there when there are other options should be added to the list that shall not be mentioned.

I ended up sitting on the far left of the front row for that Tim Burton Planet of the Apes film, all because the wife's mates wouldn't go and buy tickets until all of them had shown up, which was a few minutes before the film started. Ended up sitting almost sideways watching a ridiculously blurry mess for two hours. Had no idea what happened.

Worst part was that we went back to see it again later and it turned out to be a huge pile of shite. Raging.

4 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

My old ma' had one of these, my plan was to take the stuff out it and bury her in it.

2016-08-29-16-42-50--449576045.jpeg

I used to enjoy pissing off my mum's neighbours when she worked shifts by putting on some shite record on repeat(moving the wee arm over), turn up the volume and f**k off out to the pub for a few hours.

46 minutes ago, Aidan said:

The helpful oneemoji767.png needs help! Is there any quick cures for wisdom tooth pain? It's at the stage now where I'd say it's worse than when I dislocated my jaw.

Bonjela or drop an eccie. 

You're welcome 

G-Bo(re) 

6 hours ago, Aidan said:

The helpful oneemoji767.png needs help! Is there any quick cures for wisdom tooth pain? It's at the stage now where I'd say it's worse than when I dislocated my jaw.

Guzzle loads of paracetamol and ibuprofen (not OD levels but you can safely take 800mg at a time of Ibuprofen and was down with a couple of paracetamol). Or see the dentist? 

6 hours ago, Aidan said:

Not sure if it will work for wisdom teeth, but when i had sinusitis and unbearable pain through my teeth as a result, I took Boots' codiene/ibuprofen combo.

Was the only thing that got near the pain, and basically melted my face. Lovely.

I usually get paid on a Tuesday, think the money goes in at midnight but haven't been paid this week. Is this more than certainly due to it being a bank holiday yesterday or should I return to the place of work with a sledge hammer and start swinging until I get answers?

36 minutes ago, throbber said:

I usually get paid on a Tuesday, think the money goes in at midnight but haven't been paid this week. Is this more than certainly due to it being a bank holiday yesterday or should I return to the place of work with a sledge hammer and start swinging until I get answers?

If you can get in to see the wages folk, take one of them hostage until you get answers. 

Hang on I thought you are a tax dodgin student, how do you get paid for that? 

G-Bo(re)