Quick Question Thread

I am soon going to be getting a new mobile phone, but I'm undecided on which one to get?

The requirements are a good camera, internet access, and preferably a nice snazzy one.

So my question is this, what would you lovely people recommend?

mobile phones are fur wummin and gimps. when i need to talk to someone i walk out into the street and shout their name. if they don't come running then there'll be hell tae pay.

Which exit do you take from Queen Street station to get to Buchanan Street subway? Main one?

And how much is the subway these days?

Presuming this is for the match tomorrow?

Once through the ticket barriers turn right and head straight on. It's signposted and is just beside a dead end taxi-rank.

Subway (last time I used it, which was about a month ago) was £1.20 per journey.

Presuming this is for the match tomorrow?

Once through the ticket barriers turn right and head straight on. It's signposted and is just beside a dead end taxi-rank.

Subway (last time I used it, which was about a month ago) was £1.20 per journey.

Aye, looks like I may be on my own as well, had a few mates from uni who were going to come through but they've pulled out. Still going for reasons I don't know. I'm keen, eh?

Cheers, I actually made the same journey (albeit from Kirkcaldy, not Stirling) for the match in October but I've totally forgotten where I went. If I'm too early I might end up on one of those dodgy-looking pubs on Maryhill Road.

Cheers to Keith and Scott too. They don't have inspectors on the subway do they? Tempted to just buy a bairns ticket from the machine...

Cheers to Keith and Scott too. They don't have inspectors on the subway do they? Tempted to just buy a bairns ticket from the machine...

I think the machines no longer sell child tickets- the previous "detection" method was that the barrier beeped when a concession ticket was put in but there was no deterrent really. You'll have to go to the ticket window.

None of the pubs on Maryhill Road between St Georges Cross and Firhill are that dodgy, especially on a Monday night- they're just old man's pubs.

Aye, looks like I may be on my own as well, had a few mates from uni who were going to come through but they've pulled out. Still going for reasons I don't know. I'm keen, eh?

Cheers, I actually made the same journey (albeit from Kirkcaldy, not Stirling) for the match in October but I've totally forgotten where I went. If I'm too early I might end up on one of those dodgy-looking pubs on Maryhill Road.

I'm not sure if the machines do kids tickets, but you can try.

You're best getting off at St George's Cross and just pelting it up Maryhill Road. If you save money on your Subway ticket you might want to pay the extra few pennies for a pint in the Supporters' Bar at the Stadium :P