Quick Question Thread

3 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

Did you try cubes first then pouring the water on top? Feel like we only got half the results of your experiment.

You're right. I'll never get funding for my research at this rate. I've not done it, mainly cos the milk cubes are only really for occasions when I run out of milk. I will try tomorrow morning and report back. 

You're right. I'll never get funding for my research at this rate. I've not done it, mainly cos the milk cubes are only really for occasions when I run out of milk. I will try tomorrow morning and report back. 

If you're taking it on dragons den, saying I tried it one way and it never really worked but someone said try it another way and I haven't bothered won't make for a great pitch.
I think that arsehole pathitis (sp?) could be all over this.

10 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

If you're taking it on dragons den, saying I tried it one way and it never really worked but someone said try it another way and I haven't bothered won't make for a great pitch.
I think that arsehole pathitis (sp?) could be all over this.

I never said it didn't really well. I just said it wasn't really worth your while unless your milk was on the turn / you'd run out of fresh milk. 

Thankfully, Paphitis chucked Dragons' Den so I wouldn't be subjected to his "Do you think I would spend my kids' inheritance on this?" banter. 

I've tried for 5 whole minutes to get something for Tannadice out of Gangsta Paradise. It needs pehs and Arabs. 

As I walk through the midden in the shadow of Dens 

I take look around and we in the Championship

Couldn't beat the Hibs or the Accies at home

I'm GrannyD,  you better no' Fùck with me, I'll batter your cùnt in, if you're no' fae Dundee

I never said it didn't really well. I just said it wasn't really worth your while unless your milk was on the turn / you'd run out of fresh milk. 
Thankfully, Paphitis chucked Dragons' Den so I wouldn't be subjected to his "Do you think I would spend my kids' inheritance on this?" banter. 

There was talk of knives to mash up the cubes? I had high hopes for this CR [emoji17].

5 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

There was talk of knives to mash up the cubes? I had high hopes for this CR emoji17.png.

Leave it with me. The knife wasn't really necessary, I could have just used the teaspoon. I wasn't really operating at full mental capacity at 7:00. 

I've tried for 5 whole minutes to get something for Tannadice out of Gangsta Paradise. It needs pehs and Arabs. 

I'm GrannyD,  you better no' Fùck with me, I'll batter your cùnt in, if you're no' fae Dundee

Not enough Smudger.

5 hours ago, Dee Man said:

@ArabianKnight Now that Banksy's identity has been revealed, is that who you're saying it was?

Banksy isn't 3D/Robert De Nerja.

Check out Goldie's further tweets on the subject, he was doing it to wind 3D up (they are old friends from way back).

Also note, massive attack have a new album coming out soon haha. 

50 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

This moment can't come quick enough.

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I wasn't going to do anything. I just wondered what they were for!

But here's another question, do Dundee United fans ever sing songs with "Paradise" in the lyrics, and then change the word to Tannadice? e.g. "Take me down to Tannadice City" ... "This must be just like living in Tannadice" or "Another Day in Tannadice" ... 

Dundee Utd fans don't sing, they knit.

2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Tell me why are we, so blind to see
We'd be better off, watching Dundee

3 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I got 99 problems but Europe ain't one.