Quick Question Thread

6 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I remember as a kid listening to Beatles and Lou Reed records that were lying around the house. They were only 10 years old but felt about 50 years away. 

That made me go and check.  The last Beatles Studio album was released 9 years before I was born.

I listen to stuff now that's 20 odd years old that I still consider to be relatively new, but The Beatles seems like a totally different era.

If their music wasn't bad enough their personalities were worse.

Natasha effectively got a record deal because of her brother and proceeded to write an album about the fact she had nothing to write about because her existence was so boring.

2 hours ago, NorthernJambo said:

I've picked 1999 completely at random. Apparently the top 3 most played was cher's believe, TLC's no scrubs and Monica's angel of mine. The bedingfields are just part of a long list.

Eternal's version was better.

Err, my bird tells me.

No it isn't. It's pish.
DMA's are an Australian band (I think). Only heard a couple of their other songs which have been decent. They do an enjoyable cover of believe though.

Yes they are from Sydney and I believe this is the enjoyable cover.

Looking for a thread/discussion on "Days out with Kids" that I saw on here a few months back,  Cant find it in the Travel Forum.   Did this exist or was it a figment of my imagination?

(FWIW it had some suggestion about going to a park in Dunfermline or somesuch).

It was on GN. I think it was me that mentioned squirrels and burgers in Dunfermline (not squirrel burgers, although there could be a market there) combined with a trip via the Glenfarg railway tunnels. Somebody asked for suggestions for things within an hour drive of Dundee.

This was a duplicate thread.

5 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

It was on GN. I think it was me that mentioned squirrels and burgers in Dunfermline (not squirrel burgers, although there could be a market there) combined with a trip via the Glenfarg railway tunnels. Somebody asked for suggestions for things within an hour drive of Dundee.

This was a duplicate thread.

Elvis ate squirrel. If it's good enough for him...