Quick Question Thread

Let's not start all this again, [mention=40259]throbber[/mention] is agitated enough as it is these days. 

A discussion about city centre boundaries might take his might of his heartburn, pending fatherhood and choking for a pint...

Just now, WeAreElgin said:

emoji3.png

What if I told you it was near a train station in the G1 area

Then I would helpfully tell you to get the train and not take your car, thus avoiding needing somewhere to park.

Then I would helpfully tell you to get the train and not take your car, thus avoiding needing somewhere to park.

That would be a great suggestion if it wasn't for the fact that I'd be slightly cheaper travelling by hovercraft than taking the train from Inverness to Glasgow.

Just now, WeAreElgin said:

That would be a great suggestion if it wasn't for the fact that I'd be slightly cheaper travelling by hovercraft than taking the train from Inverness to Glasgow.

Then I would helpfully suggest booking a train ticket earlier, or finding a hovercraft. 

I've always found Q Park on Jamaica St at Howard St to be good value for money compared to nearby multi stories and it's right bang in the city centre.

Just had an offer accepted on our first house, absolutely buzzing, but being the miserable c**t that I am I’m worried at that the mortgage lenders survey will come back different from the home report and it’ll go tits up.

No real reason for the panicking, the valuation in the home report seems like what it should be given the area, property etc, and no issues were flagged up.

Do these things generally turn out ok, or are issues common?