23 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I know all of it.

"Should old acquaintance be forgot

Do be do be do be do

Do do be do

Do do be do

Do be do be Auld Lang Syne".

The middle bit looks a little  bit like my attempts at "Unforgettable"

I've probably read a hundred articles over the years offering tips on buying cheap tickets and never seen it mentioned. Thanks for following my posts though!

I’ve never even looked for cookies on my iPad. Do I have cookies on Safari? How do I delete them?

7 hours ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:
On 2/1/2018 at 13:48, welshbairn said:
If it was high demand that triggered it the price wouldn't have come down again when I deleted my cookies. So there!

You have mentioned this 'delete your cookies' before buying flights thing 3 or 4 times over the last few days as if it's some scarcely known insider secret. My mum can barely operate a computer but knows this.

Tell us a bit more about her.

You have mentioned this 'delete your cookies' before buying flights thing 3 or 4 times over the last few days as if it's some scarcely known insider secret. My mum can barely operate a computer but knows this.
Some people aren't as smart arsed as you.

46 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Anyone with diabetes manage to get a tattoo ?
The wife needs to get something signed by doctor or nurse and they refuse to sign it. She is pretty upset about it

Why did she admit to having diabetes?

The wife needs to get something signed by doctor or nurse and they refuse to sign it. She is pretty upset about it

I’d be willing to wager that someone with diabetes has had a tattoo while having diabetes but being undiagnosed. Whether everything went smoothly I’m not willing to put money on but what’s the worst that could happen..?

2 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Are you diabetic? ... No.

Simples.

4 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Can anyone recommend a reliable translation website for English to Gaelic (Jockish not Tattiemuncherish)?

I'll do it if it's simple text but not a book on history of concrete.

Translation sites won't work as the words all depend on genitive,dative, vocative cases etc

Faclair.com is fine for individual words

If it's a work thing I could put you in touch with professional ie you need to pay them, translators.

Edited by invergowrie arab

Tell her to go to Idle Hands in Arbroath, tell Brian that Ali sent her- no need to declare HIV. Check their Facebook page- Quality team.

Is that Brian from Ink Minx? If so I would happily vouch for the quality of the guys work.