Quick Question Thread

6 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I saw Ramadan advent calendars on sale in Asda earlier. Which religion should be more offended, Christianity or Islam?

If they”re selling them as actual “Ramadan Advent Calendars”, the answer is clear.

I checked out online the Ramadan Advent Calendars on the website myislamiccelebration.com 

You can choose different options including "empty" and chocolate.

Both come with a printed list of 30. good deeds. Ramadan Advent Calendars have 30 doors unlike the Xmas  Advent Calendars with their meagre 25 doors.

11 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I saw Ramadan advent calendars on sale in Asda earlier. Which religion should be more offended, Christianity or Islam?

I bought a Greenock advent calendar

All the windows were boarded up

3 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

I checked out online the Ramadan Advent Calendars on the website myislamiccelebration.com 

You can choose different options including "empty" and chocolate.

Both come with a printed list of 30. good deeds. Ramadan Advent Calendars have 30 doors unlike the Xmas  Advent Calendars with their meagre 25 doors.

24, shirley?

10 minutes ago, coprolite said:

After a close call involving a lack of concentration, absent-mindedness and slightly similar packaging, i wondered if any P&Bers know what the consequence of applying Colgate Whitening to piles may be? 

"You'll be shocked by this cheap alternative to anal bleaching that big Pharma doesn't want you to know about"

13 minutes ago, coprolite said:

After a close call involving a lack of concentration, absent-mindedness and slightly similar packaging, i wondered if any P&Bers know what the consequence of applying Colgate Whitening to piles may be? 

No, but do tell us what the piles paste has done to your teeth? 

1 hour ago, coprolite said:

Minty fresh farts.

1 hour ago, coprolite said:

No, but I know someone who brushed their teeth with Ralgex.