Quick Question Thread

7 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

I have a parcel for next door which was left with me by the delivery driver. Should I chap the door and give them it or wait for them to chap my door and ask for it?

Widespread procedure is to let them come to you, but with you just handing it over without conversing as soon as you open the door in a "I knew it was you, now f*** off" manner.

12 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

I have a parcel for next door which was left with me by the delivery driver. Should I chap the door and give them it or wait for them to chap my door and ask for it?

If it was up to me I’d open it first.

7 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Widespread procedure is to let them come to you, but with you just handing it over without conversing as soon as you open the door in a "I knew it was you, now f*** off" manner.

5 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

If it was up to me I’d open it first.

They just chapped my door for it. I win.

1 hour ago, Richey Edwards said:

How much do you know about this neighbour?  Did he appear from nowhere and say nice things about Vladimir Putin?  Does the package seem surprisingly heavy and warm to the touch?  I would be concerned if I was you.

13 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

My next door neighbour is a horrible person, I would leave it in the street and allow the world to determine if it got stolen before the utter cock found it.

17 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

Wait for them; if you don't see them by the time you're thinking of heading to bed, drop it round.

Might want to rethink that if you/they work nights, however.

23 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

3 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

Everyone so far missing the prime factor - are they a wid?

47 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

No.

Then why’d you even answer the door and take it?

22 hours ago, Leith Green said:

My next door neighbour is a horrible person, I would leave it in the street and allow the world to determine if it got stolen before the utter cock found it.

That's not very nice - he was good enough to take your parcel in and even asked on here for the protocol about handing it over.