Quick Question Thread

Any decent replacement car key tips??? :(

When I got my car the mechanic that looked it over for me asked if I had a spare key, which I do. He said that he got a car to fix and sell on and the key wasn't working and it was the only one. When he tried to get a replacement he was told that without an original working key they couldn't get him a replacement because the key is tied in with the system in a way that you can't just cut another one and he would have to replace everything, More than the car's worth. So he's sitting with this nice car that's little more than an ornament.

firebomb it.

:lol:

Just got the car in June. Have a spare key so not all doom and gloom but don't want to run the risk of not having a car key at all if I have repeat result. :rolleyes:

When I got my car the mechanic that looked it over for me asked if I had a spare key, which I do. He said that he got a car to fix and sell on and the key wasn't working and it was the only one. When he tried to get a replacement he was told that without an original working key they couldn't get him a replacement because the key is tied in with the system in a way that you can't just cut another one and he would have to replace everything, More than the car's worth. So he's sitting with this nice car that's little more than an ornament.

Sore yin !! That's what i don't want happening.

Edited by discodave

Who's "Stacey" and why is she sending PM's to everybody?

I thought I was special and it was only me that she had sent messages to.

Wonder if it's too late to get a picture I sent deleted?

Hey, I have a question. What the f**k does Susan Boyle think she's doing on Children In Need? Not only has she ruined the song, she's completley out of fucking tune. Stupid boot.

Strangely enough, I quite enjoyed that.