Quick Question Thread

Has anybody heard of ariston tumble dryers? Are they reliable? I've been offered the bad boy below for 40 but Googling doesn't help much.

What year are you living in? that things looks like its from the 70s

No idea, but bring a wet dish cloth with you to try it out before buying. For under £40 if it's a bit dryer in 10 mins it's a good deal.

My thoughts too. Might spend 30-40 more for something that I can't be bothered replacing again.

Torn between my cheapness and my laziness.

What year are you living in? that things looks like its from the 70s

:lol:

It's going in the garage so couldn't care less about looks. As long it's big enough and works.

My thoughts too. Might spend 30-40 more for something that I can't be bothered replacing again.

Torn between my cheapness and my laziness.

:lol:

It's going in the garage so couldn't care less about looks. As long it's big enough and works.

If it's ancient and it still works it will be more reliable than the cheap shite they sell in Currys today.

Guest The Phoenix

If it's ancient and it still works it will be more reliable than the cheap shite they sell in Currys today.

In the PC gone mad world, it may be inappropriate to Comet but Currys can be very hot.