The New Raith Rovers Thread

Always laugh when clubs come out with the old 'any approach for our manager will not be welcomed'and then about a week later hes away. We used to do that all the time but recently its been more a case of how much are u willing to pay for him!!

You lot seem to love ex-Dee's. Barry Smith signed Lewis Toshney, Mark Stewart, Iain Davidson for Dundee and was Benedictus' youth coach and later manager too. He also played with Scott Robertson. If the majority of your squad is signed up for next season, maybe the board will want someone that's relatively familiar with the squad.

So I have made only A fraction of your posts. Haven't you thought that maybe I'm posting now because I have some relevant information through someone within DUFC . Would that be to hard to imagine as Iv only made 147 posts? You just made yourself sound like a tit!

You lot seem to love ex-Dee's. Barry Smith signed Lewis Toshney, Mark Stewart, Iain Davidson for Dundee and was Benedictus' youth coach and later manager too. He also played with Scott Robertson. If the majority of your squad is signed up for next season, maybe the board will want someone that's relatively familiar with the squad.

I would imagine Smith will apply. If the players put in a good word for him it might strengthen his hand.

So I have made only A fraction of your posts. Haven't you thought that maybe I'm posting now because I have some relevant information through someone within DUFC . Would that be to hard to imagine as Iv only made 147 posts? You just made yourself sound like a tit!

Maybe you're a deluded cnut. 175 posts in six years and all of a sudden you have some relevant information through someone within DUFC.  :lol:

Edited by Beachbum

Maybe you're a deluded cnut. 175 posts in six years and all of a sudden you have some relevant information through someone within DUFC. :lol:

Unsure why pie and bovril post count would be related to knowledge of DUFC's boardroom dealings?

Unsure why pie and bovril post count would be related to knowledge of DUFC's boardroom dealings?

Exactly mate thank you. Some people just wake up in the morning and don't realise they are just a C@#t 😂😂😂. I don't post too much but when I find out something I will post it for all the decent Rover's supporters

Exactly mate thank you. Some people just wake up in the morning and don't realise they are just a C@#t . I don't post too much but when I find out something I will post it for all the decent Rover's supporters

According to your sources you say.............

Exactly mate thank you. Some people just wake up in the morning and don't realise they are just a C@#t . I don't post too much but when I find out something I will post it for all the decent Rover's supporters

It's a good strategy, though personally I'm sticking with my longstanding practice of posting any old shit that pops into my head.