The New Raith Rovers Thread

Seeing Ray appearing at the his first Dundee United press conference. Like that first time you see your ex out on the town with someone else. Sair yin

I know exactly what you mean :lol:

Despite being relatively happy Murray had moved on from us I remember thinking "ya dirty wee hoor" when I seen him parading around waving a St Mirren scarf with a big smile on his face.

Seeing Ray appearing at the his first Dundee United press conference. Like that first time you see your ex out on the town with someone else. Sair yin

Put it out your mind RTM.

He's just a dirty wee hoor, we're better off without him.......even if he wis a reasonably good ride.

Same as our expectation this season.  Be in with a reasonable chance of getting top 4. 

Seen as he was asking what's an 'acceptable' finish can I take it that if we don't finish 4th you'll feel that's unacceptable?  :P

No at all, I want us to be in with a shout of 4th come the run in.  Nothing worse than season over in March.

Ahmm, 

*Cough* Claude Anelka *cough*

Edited by Scottydog

Not relegated is always a good place to start.

Pretty much this. Looks like a tough league and we have no idea who our manager will be, or if he'll hit it off with all the signed players, or if his own signings will be any good.

With preseason due to start 3 weeks today for most clubs, I'm kind of hoping for the manager to be in place for the start of next week, with a fortnight to have a look and start bringing his own players in. Decent strikers are hard to come by as it already is but are going to be a lot harder to find as time goes on. The same goes with wingers. Still not given up all hope on seeing Connolly return( however unlikely it is).

We're missing 2 strikers, 2 wingers, a LB and another CB IMO, we can then look at strengthening the depth with a few loans after that. But firstly, we need a management team in it, and there hasn't been anybody linked with it or rumoured or anything. I understand it takes time to find the right appointment but at the same time, I don't want us to be left picking up the scraps after every other team have made all their signings.