The New Raith Rovers Thread

Regardless of wether you like the design or not it looks like the club have gripped up merchandising which is a valuable resource of revenue for the club especially in the close season.

We have a shirt released in time for the summer and people can buy it.

The club have expanded the range into other "leisure wear" products.

They are selling kids kits.

You lot have Stockholm syndrome or something? That kit is fucking atrocious. At least the sponsor is a good cause.

Appoint Locke, back the shitty Irn-Bru Cup, punt McGurn and unveil that monstrosity. Glad you guys have taken the heat off our new home kit.

It's a bad bad day when you find yourself agreeing with a Par.....

Ross Laidlaw. What's he all about then? Can't say I'm to inspired to be potentially signing a goalie who's just been released by Raith tbh.

He is currently our 3rd choice goalie (4th choice until David Mcgurn left to Cowdenbeath)

Hasnt really proved he could be good enough for our level, so lord knows why Hibs want him.

He's not actually going to sign for Hibs, surely? If so I doubt he'd ever play a game.

He's had a few decent spells in our side but then makes a mistake and that's that, he chucks in one a game. I seem to recall drawing 3-3 with Cowdenbeath and Laidlaw being at fault for all three.

There's a good goalie in there but it would be a truly bizarre signing for Hibs. Mind you, they do love a dodgy goalie...