The New Raith Rovers Thread

It's inevitable what's going to happen. We'll accept it in the same way we accepted McKinnon's departure.

If one thing does come from this I hope all the "we still love you Ray" chat that followed his exit stops. He was to be and will be getting pelters for me no matter what!

Take the money  (a decent amount) and hope they add in a sell on clause, as UTD are just as much a selling club as the rest of us in this division.

Edited by rrfc83

Is it just me, or is paying money for Lewis Toshney not a bit bizarre? If I was Raith, I'd be delighted. He's a decent championship player who isn't up to the top flight.

He was brilliant last season - our player of the year. 

He's under contract so they have little choice. 

He was brilliant last season - our player of the year.

He's under contract so they have little choice.

I don't doubt that, but I don't see him as being a top flight player. Did he play centre back or right back for you?

:lol: Aye, because us telling our fans about a bit for a player is the same as announcing you're putting in a bid for a manager on the website. 

Still, keep trying to deflect away from your clubs complete lack of class in handling transfers. 

You'll soon learn than most United fans, especially PMS, will staunchly defend their club until their last breath, while enveloping a lovely, condescending tone at the same time

Is it just me, or is paying money for Lewis Toshney not a bit bizarre? If I was Raith, I'd be delighted. He's a decent championship player who isn't up to the top flight.

It seems slightly bizarre that McKinnon would use what supposed little funds he has to pay a transfer fee for a CB/DM. Should he not be making his usual loan move for Wighton by now?

I don't doubt that, but I don't see him as being a top flight player. Did he play centre back or right back for you?

Centre Back with the occasional slotting in at RB when required. Excellent CB, no more than competent at RB. 

He played the latter part of the season in central midfield, and was surprisingly decent.