The New Raith Rovers Thread

The only reason I'm glad Penksa is away.
Was beginning to develop a nervous twitch when folk were calling him 'Penska' all the time.

I had the same problem last season with Thomson / Thompson and Callachan / Callaghan [emoji15][emoji15]

40 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

That only applied to Sevco.

I had a laugh when they announced that they were going to leave jersey number 12 empty when they entered into the third division as a tribute to their fans. The SFL then told them it wasn't possible as all clubs at that level required numbers 1-11 with subs starting from 12 onwards.  

It seems like everyone on here just wants to see pretty much the same squad that let us down so badly last season again next year. I honestly can't believe people are debating whether the club should keep the likes of Davidson, Thomson and McHattie. f**k them right off. And everyone seems to think we should retain C Barr???? Ffs how many times does he have to miss most of the season before we cut our losses? 

I agree with this. Barr is a decent defender when fit but as budgets get squeezed further then you can't afford risks like him. The only other solution is to knock him out and when he comes round give him a Burns supper and tell him it's almost February. Job done.