The New Raith Rovers Thread

He's on loan at Queens Park is he not?

Yeah, he is. Plays up front as well. Strange if true, the one position we're pretty adequately covered for. Don't know where the Alloa fan is getting his info.

So Zanatta can play wide left?

Good news if true. The drama queens will be up in arms and jumping to conclusions about this being a direct exchange for Callachan but that isn't the case.

The board turned down an initial offer of cash + player so I suspect the approved deal is a more cash.

If we can get in Zanatta, Fraser Murray and now potentially Herron out of selling Callachan, I'll be happy.

Just now, JinglinGeordie said:

If we can get in Zanatta, Fraser Murray and now potentially Herron out of selling Callachan, I'll be happy.

I'd agree  whilst it would have been good to keep one of our better players, we have a threadbare squad. If we can boost numbers with in the squad, with reasonable players then we might be in a better position to get out of the league. 

That's an IF we bring in another players or two. 

Hearts fans I work with are really excited about Zanatta, but as a prospect. Lets hope he does well at this level. 

1 minute ago, JinglinGeordie said:

So Zanatta can play wide left?

Good news if true. The drama queens will be up in arms and jumping to conclusions about this being a direct exchange for Callachan but that isn't the case.

The board turned down an initial offer of cash + player so I suspect the approved deal is a more cash.

Zanatta is down as a forward. Hardly the most positive dealing considering how many players we have in that role at the moment. I'd seriously hope this is a separate deal to the loan, but given our board's way it wouldn't surprise me. One of the hibbees I know said there's been no mention of Murray to us on their side, and that he's a wide player. We really need a midfielder, who can offer us an outlet going forward. 

I'd agree  whilst it would have been good to keep one of our better players, we have a threadbare squad. If we can boost numbers with in the squad, with reasonable players then we might be in a better position to get out of the league. 

That's an IF we bring in another players or two. 

Hearts fans I work with are really excited about Zanatta, but as a prospect. Lets hope he does well at this level. 

Yeah exactly. Bit ambitious hoping for all three but SHIRLEYYY we'll get another to add to this Zanatta loan.